Deleted thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MrGalaxy, Feb 20, 2009.

1. MrGalaxy

MrGalaxy MDL Junior Member

Sep 29, 2007
    Dear sirs!

I created a thread "Dream manager" in Vista forum.
    I asked people to share a link to cracked edition of it.

This programme is for managing Stardock Desk scapes clips for Windows Vista background of desktop.

My thread is deleted now.

I ask moderators to explain me what is my mistake, because I don't want to do it again in future.

2. foxhunter

foxhunter MDL Member

Feb 6, 2009
    And why do you start a new thread to tell us about this? Why don't you wait for the answer of the mods?

We can't answer the question why your thread was deleted.

3. MrGalaxy

Sep 29, 2007
    Because I have no any messages in PM from moderators. :(
    No explaination.

4. foxhunter

foxhunter MDL Member

Feb 6, 2009
    I'm sure, they will answer. But they are not always online.

5. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Rules

I agree, if only because we do not know the details of the post or the minds of the moderators. You could PM the moderator(s) and ask or, as Foxhunter suggests, simply wait for a response to your query - which seems to me to be a most reasonable course. You could also review the posting rules to see if something there strikes a cord.

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    MrGalaxy, you can write a PM to urie. He's a new member of the mod team and he is responsible here.

We have one rule or at least regulation here which says "as less warez as possible". We are a technical board, and sharing cracked software can be a legal pain in the neck...don't want to call too much attention.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. MrGalaxy

Sep 29, 2007
    OK, I'll try to do it.:)

8. AleksanderII

AleksanderII MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2009
    Deleted t

Yea is it possible to change the forum so that only the user that created a thread could edit the title? For example, if someone made a stupid typo or the title was about a beta mod but then it was finalized, these small little things are kinda annoying to bother the moderator with. Just my 2 cents.

9. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    If you made a typo, just write a PM to a moderator - no one will be bothered because you ask for correcting a typo.