Demomoid invites,.., 10 to give

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by U-Fig, Feb 28, 2011.

1. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    One needed here if you would be so kind x86 . I'd appreciate it very much indeed :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. evlad

evlad MDL Member

May 23, 2011
    #42 evlad, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
    I can't create code ...

There are some active invitations in your account. You should have received them by email when you created them.

join date May / 09 / 2007; Ratio: 1.64

You can not create more invitations at the moment
    Invitation codes are limited based on time since last creation and other factors.
    Please check back this space, you'll be notified here when you are able to create an invitation again.

edit: packet of 5 invitations are sent to my mail. with old demonoid software, invitation code was shown in window ...
    so I have 5 invitations :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    There seems to be a bug in the DM Control Panel page (or just Internet browser incompatibility) as I always get that error. What really matters is if you get the Create Invitation button, in which case you are eligible for creating an invitation. If you click on it, it will still generate the invitation and send it to the email address you specified within the Control Panel...

4. evlad

evlad MDL Member

May 23, 2011
    I see
    Thank you for help.

5. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010
    #45 U-Fig, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
    (OP)
    well it seems i'm able to create sum mo invites , PM if u really, really need it....!!
    i'm really sorry for the time being absent but troubles that arose within my Fortitude of Family prevented it, to say the least

but then again, one Sunday i spend on MDL the other i suddenly go for a stroll with my kids....:D