Discrepancy in Windows 8 Installations, I try to find out what's going on

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by pisthai, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parapher

parapher MDL Senior Member

Nov 6, 2012
    If all you wanted to say was "would you please amend some of your posts now that we have better information" and then make that into a huge and rather demanding post then you cannot very well accuse me of drama, Sir... But don't worry, I will not ask you to go back and amend your posts now that you know I'm right ;)

And to think all I wanted was peace on Earth :biggrin5: I must be very mistaken about my intentions and how I go about expressing them...

2. parapher

parapher MDL Senior Member

Nov 6, 2012
    My warm coffee makes that picture even more beautiful ;)

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    @redroad:
    I think, I've already admitted that, why and how I posted wrong in formation without the knowledge to do so. I also posted a lot now known details and asked for to help find out the not known and not to carry on with argumentation. That you now start the argument again and try to push me you re-write any single word etc., is nothing else that just a simple try to show your faith to be right in any means, something which I haven't deny and wouldn't do so, but which also result in carry on to accuse me. You do it with "mantle" your word nicely but that didn't change your intention. Sorry to tell that.
    For the record:

This is my last post in this thread.

Administrator and/or Modertator: Please close this thread as it only results in carry on argumentation for which I asked not to be happen. Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    I left this thread open, hoping to only get a serious discussion.,
    I won't re-open it again... :dots:

@pisthai
    If you want to solve a technical problem, just address the problem. No story-telling around it. Instead of writing e.g. I have got problem X, because my co-workers stole my PC and put it on fire... just write I have got problem X. What to do about it? - this will keep away much trouble. Don't respond to postings, if you don't like them.

@all others
    If you see a thread like this and think you need to argue around - just don't. There is no real win in doing so, it just draws energy from you. Read the thread, take a deep breath and continue with what you wanted to do before. :tea:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...