[DISCUSSION] - How to Create a Windows 10 v1511 AIO DVD?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by DRSayedAbdElsalam, Dec 24, 2015.

1. DRSayedAbdElsalam

DRSayedAbdElsalam MDL Junior Member

Aug 25, 2015
    I want to create a windows 10 v1511 AIO DVD, with all versions of MSDN or VL Original DVD ISO
    by using Win Toolkit and add languages and make it preactivated, but I do,nt know how can I do
    that, so I post this thread to ask help from the Professional MDL members, please: what are the
    Tools Required to do that & Detailed Tutorial Step -by- Step, many thanks for help.

2. oldee

oldee MDL Member

May 27, 2012
    #2 oldee, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    First check MDL windows 8 Forum ambidav, bomas, and murphy78 posted and it has similar method implement for How to create AIO, Update, and Pre-activate. Try to your exercise with 2-3 edition of windows 10 follow those guide and than go to all edition integrated.
    Once you done for this, then look search Multilanguage added by abbodi1406 posted guide in same windows 8 forum to put as much as you want languages added into them.

I believe there is no full windows 10 guide instruction as you wanted. Search and learn with time and your brain. Without you effort no one can tell you a-to-z all aspect.
    I hope I gave you more closed idea for your issue solve.

This is not end. There MBR and UEFI boot technique or Hybrid type or Dual Boot type , etc. a many thing waiting for you.

Good luck.

3. DRSayedAbdElsalam

Aug 25, 2015
    I post my thread in the right place with many professional MDL members! why no one wanna help me?

4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Member posted links above that will help, but if you want to use Win Toolkit then I suggest you ask advice on WinCert.net Forums where it is developed.

5. DRSayedAbdElsalam

Aug 25, 2015
    I do,nt incest to use Win Toolkit, I need a guide to help, and I tried the batch in the link above and fail

6. kuroda

kuroda MDL Senior Member

Aug 25, 2012
  7. DRSayedAbdElsalam

Aug 25, 2015
    I use his guide and try but failed, the outcome aio dvd not contain all versions i add

8. DRSayedAbdElsalam

Aug 25, 2015
    Can you explain how to use WinAIO Maker Professional v1.3? give me a simple guide

9. Lucas Rey

Lucas Rey MDL Member

Feb 16, 2010
    It's very easy, no need any guide. Execute it, Click on "Select WIM", point to WIM file previously extracted, do it for each Windows 10 version.
    Then, click on "Save WIM" and "Save all to ISO"

10. kuroda

kuroda MDL Senior Member

Aug 25, 2012
    ....WinAiomaker by josh cell for work with win 8 and 10 is outdated is better in win 7,so for these 8 and 10 use the dism by adk is recommended... and in the case of mounting an iso aio using winaiomaker will not work for UEFI BIOS well....:biggrin: