[DISCUSSION] [LEAKED] [UNOFFICIAL] Windows 10 Build 10558

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Megas Red, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prosto

Prosto MDL Addicted

Mar 18, 2015
    very nice build :rolleyes:

2. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    You couldn't verify the proof of why upgrades are worse over a clean install and the errors that are caused by them so lets see if maybe you have the smarts to post what chipsets you have these builds on and what were the problems in win 10 not inherited between all chipsets.

3. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    #264 PaulDesmond, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
    it is not interesting as long we don't know what it is, mind tellings us prior all load crap :eek:

edit: lol, seems to be wallpapers, what a surprise:cool:

4. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    yes what the hell is that file:g:

5. timster

timster MDL Senior Member

Aug 23, 2009
    it's just 10 jpgs

6. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    they could be infected with a virus.

7. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    Why would anyone take a new build designed to be tested for it's own flaws, and upgrade on a app filled version unless they were making the programs. In the real world windows is designed for a win based computer, they don't make windows for third party software, third party software is designed to run on windows, the same as drivers are. Problems from drivers and third party software are the fault of the designer, not windows.

Using CCleaner as a performance reliability kernel tester. :laie:

Lucky Apple bought beats, or there fraud and patent infringement practices would have buried them.

8. MonarchX

MonarchX MDL Expert

May 5, 2007
    What is so special about this 558 build?

9. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    This build still hasn't fixed the DTS and DD pass bugs with onboard realtek.

10. WindowsGeek

WindowsGeek MDL Expert

Jun 30, 2015
    not much trust me, wait for the next official release.

11. cuteee

cuteee MDL Guru

Oct 13, 2012
    Are you serious you don't know ?
    Wallpapers of 10558.

12. Simple07

Simple07 MDL Addicted

Nov 15, 2012
    #275 Simple07, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    @odiebugs1,

Microsoft needs to ensure that the Windows they release will upgrade currently running systems at customers' sites, especially when these customers are big business. You wouldn't want to risk the productivity of an SAP system that's running the affairs of more than quarter a million employees and the collaboration between international companies.

I will give one example when windows was patched to run on a platform, and when the fault was not in Windows but in the CPU. Do you remember the Pentium FDIV bug, I know what happened to unsold CPU's and to people who insisted they cannot run without it, but Windows was also patched.

If you are reliably running a large system like SAP for the past few years and would like to upgrade the OS, but facing a number of bugs, companies will discuss and decide to issue patches/bug fixes/code changes, whatever you name it, to either the OS or the application. Microsoft has done it, still doing it and will do it in the future, because it makes business.

Another very recent example: Since the release of Windows 10 B10240 (and this is a GA product), the size of fixes to Windows 10 itself is more than 2.5 GB, that is huge in less than 2 months. There are many examples if you live in the multi-billion dollar business who can twist arms and pull ears, but I think the case is made.

I agree with you, it would have been hilarious if the discussion suggested to use CCleaner to test kernels. When I read your comment, I did not think what's wrong with this guy, I actually went back to check where did I fail in my explanation that led you to this understanding... But I think I was clear in giving CCleaner (amongst many) as an example of a quickly available tool that can show you the big difference between an upgrade of an existing system and a fresh installation, even if they end up equal in Hardware, OS, Applications and data.

I read and contribute on these pages to share knowledge and view other members' experiences. Not everything they face or say will apply to my environment and vice versa. You may be competent technically and I may not add to your knowledge, but I don't need to win arguments, I do it for fun.. and seeing the smiley in your quote makes me glad I brought joy to your heart.

And since you thought what I wrote earlier was funny, I'll try drawing another smile onto your face:

An engineering student's computer stopped working, he opened the cover and looked at the motherboard and immediately noticed the fried chips, but there was no sight of the fish; he murmured... Another was working on a computer performing elaborate graphical mathematical computations when it started "smoking", he opened it and connected a "joint", it started displaying "50 Shades of Grey"...

Have a good day and a nice weekend.. Simple..

13. vOzer

vOzer MDL Novice

Jul 26, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Full inu

Full inu MDL Addicted

Jun 9, 2015

thay are not a part of build :biggrin:

15. Prosto

Prosto MDL Addicted

Mar 18, 2015
    this is original wallpapers from build 10558

16. SpeedDream

SpeedDream MDL Addicted

Feb 20, 2012
    I don't have the Theme1 folder and screen looks the same, maybe they are using a custom theme