[DISCUSSION] Microsoft Office 2019

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by ratzlefatz, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Thomas Dubreuil

Thomas Dubreuil MDL Senior Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Hello, is it possible Yaoctri accepting "relative path" for office folder in its .ini configuration file?
    (I tried "%~dp0\folder" without success)
    I'm using it intensively to deploy different office versions and that would be gold not to have to edit .ini path everytime...
    Thank you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sturmovik

Sturmovik MDL Novice

Sep 7, 2022
    HI everyone, does someone already experienced troubles activating a Pro+ 19 deployed via the ODT ?
    I made that "custom" install, Word/Excel/Powerpoint, what a pleasure to have only what you need. However, buying a Pro+ 19 key says that the installed version doesn't correspond to the key, I cannot activate, they propose to install an other version. Anyway that doesn't work, and I don't want the whole suite.

I figured out thats a common case, and tried thoses lines found on a thread :

Open Command Prompt as admin
    run cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus
    copy the last 5 digits of the installed product key
    run cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /unpkey:[last 5 of installed product key from the previous step]
    run cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /inpkey:[new product key]

Last line i got that error :

0xC004F069 The Software Licensing reported that the product SKU is not found.

Key Resseler told me to reinstall, I know it will only work on a "standard" office. Mine is detected as a "enterprise" by the activation process.... aaaarrrrfff Thanks

4. abbodi1406

abbodi1406 MDL KB0000001

Feb 19, 2011
    Place ini file and the Installer.cmd script next to Office folder, or inside it
    the script will auto detect the path in that case

5. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    Visual UI .. ? Available since ... :D
    ( Sep 2021 .. )

I used to use mondo license first ...
    But now it possible without it
    So technically it's was available

6. Thomas Dubreuil

Thomas Dubreuil MDL Senior Member

Aug 29, 2017
    #3887 Thomas Dubreuil, Nov 9, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
    Thank you, it works.

But "relative path" request was not only for drive letter (= letter for usb key or mounted disk can be different between computers), or for sharing the installer (= copy installer to different paths) or to deploy only one version (the .ini chosen by installer is always the "last modified" one, right? meaning if I put the .ini inside Office folder I would have to duplicate Office folder by the amount of .ini I have...

The goal would be to have only 1 "up to date" source folder, but various "clients" folders with their .ini inside (we have dozens of different clients/entities and they all have different versions and config requests), hence the need of relative path.

@abbodi1406
    Following on the discussion...not sure I was very clear
    I have (something like) this:
    yaoctri.PNG

And would also wish to be able to share (something like) this, to my colleagues :
    yaoctri2.PNG

And YAOCTRI_Installer could be something like this (not tested) :
    yaoctri3.PNG

I thought also why not keep the downloaded folder (channel) name to remember it (maybe also because I'm too lazy to rename...)
    All suggestions are very welcome.

Wishing everyone a great day!!!

7. olivespin

olivespin MDL Junior Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Okay, so i am getting all the visual enhancements that were available in Retail version out of LTSC version too?

8. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
  9. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    never mind i figure it out;)

10. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
  11. abbodi1406

abbodi1406 MDL KB0000001

Feb 19, 2011
    You cannot convert the iso itself
    you can install VL from it, or convert it to VL after installation

12. zeke

zeke MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2009
    Just curious, I have done a wealth of reading here, throughout the various, "Office" threads, trying to find the answer to my question, but am still in self debate. Hoping someone can help me out. Trying to find what Office ISO I need, for Windows 7 Ultimate SP1. My research tells me that the last version for Windows 7, was version 2002, but Office isn't released with said naming convention. There is only 2016, 2019, 2021 for face value. So again, to download the proper ISO for Windows 7 usage, which one is it that I would need, to obtain version 2002? Thank you for your help.

13. Bill_Boquet

Bill_Boquet MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2012
  14. bottomcentre

bottomcentre MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2022
  15. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    ratiborus tools work great under w.11
    The Key Management Server (KMS) is unavailable error - sound as it mean
    online server is unavailable … or somehow kms DLL didn't load properly,
    due to block from security software ?
    that the most logic explain ….
    but it's not supported here .. anyway

16. pm67310

pm67310 MDL Guru

Sep 6, 2011