[DISCUSSION] Microsoft Office 2019

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by ratzlefatz, Sep 26, 2017.

1. alexxf

alexxf MDL Addicted

Feb 9, 2008
    You mean KMS_VL_ALL

2. pm67310

pm67310 MDL Guru

Sep 6, 2011
    yes

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RobertX

RobertX MDL Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Can YAOCTRI Installer service more than one INI file in one go?

My question stems from the fact that the configuration tool names INI files uniquely, giving a different filename for each INI.

So I just want to know why, making me suspect that the reason behind all this is that the installer will obey each INI and do its things.

4. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    You can make so many different .ini files as much you want, but you can only use one at a time, so you just choose the one that suits you in this case.
    But I don't quite understand why you should make several of them. Next time you forget anyway what exactly was selected long time ago and you'll make a new one again. Think a bit and make one - your own and use it for ever, if needed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. RobertX

RobertX MDL Member

Dec 6, 2014
    What I'm trying to do is to make a completely offline procedure to install Office and Visio using YAOCTRU/I and I am not able to pick both paths (Office and Visio's "Office" directories); I can choose only one as per INI file.

Is there a way to make an integrate offline installation to Windows 10 for both Office base and Visio Pro 2021? I don't want YAOCTRI to download the files.

6. abbodi1406

abbodi1406 MDL KB0000001

Feb 19, 2011
    All Office of the same version and channel (e.g. current .img) contain the same source files that contain all SKUs, you don't need multiple sources

7. MDeaks

MDeaks MDL Member

Aug 25, 2017
    #3907 MDeaks, Feb 1, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
    @abbodi1406 ;
    Thanks for the Office *.img file Urls.

are there similar downloading links - URL's for : Ms Project Pro and Ms Visio Pro ? (couldn't find anything of these in MDL...)
    love it that I can get the LATEST "img" file(s) and thus less time & issues with "upgrading"...

please help.....

Thanks in advance

**edit OOps found them ** dah !!

8. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
  9. kebabstorm

kebabstorm MDL Junior Member

Aug 3, 2016
    A question about YAOCTRI:

If I already have a "Full Office Suite" installation (Mondo 2016, MonthlyEnterprise, Win7) with language packs and wanted to change the installed apps on a live installation, what would be the right approach?
    For example let's say I have Word and Powerpoint already installed and I want to add Excel.

a) Reinstall the "Full Office Suite" with Word,Powerpoint,Excel on top of the existing installation.

b) Install only Excel using the "Single App" option on top of the existing installation.

c) Use OfficeScrubber to completely uninstall Office Suite along with the LPs and reinstall "Full Office Suite" from scratch

d) something else?

10. Dolmatov

Dolmatov MDL Addicted

Aug 16, 2017
    Install the complete package. By excluding applications, you save a few megabytes (conditionally), which practically does not make sense.

Installing "one app" may not remove old files. But the configuration will definitely not contain other programs, and this will break the update of these programs and other dependencies.

The scrubber is recommended to be used when a complete reconfiguration of a product type or when there are problems with removal through the system.

You can try "Office Tool Plus" - it should show the current configuration, and you just need to add the checkboxes of the programs and click deploy.

11. BetaTesta

BetaTesta MDL Member

Aug 6, 2022
    So this means customized apps settings won't be lost after complete install, correct?

12. abbodi1406

abbodi1406 MDL KB0000001

Feb 19, 2011
    a) is the best choice

13. BetaTesta

BetaTesta MDL Member

Aug 6, 2022
    Are settings preserved or lost on this procedure?

14. Dolmatov

Dolmatov MDL Addicted

Aug 16, 2017
    If you do not remove the product through the scrubber, then the settings should remain. When using a Microsoft account, there is an automatic download of settings "from the cloud".
    As for YAOCTRI, I did not check it, but I did not come across any utilities that would perform unnecessary uninstallation work during deployment.
    _
    You can also make a backup of settings, incl. transfer to another PC / OS.
    2023-02-17 10 04 33.png

15. alzcoew397

alzcoew397 MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2018
    it is still possible to install an volume version of 2019 on 7 ???

16. Zike

Zike MDL Novice

May 24, 2014
    Can you please tell me if this file is the VL edition ?

en_office_professional_plus_2019_x86_x64_dvd_7ea28c99.iso

17. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    VL (volume) is licencing method, but not edition.
    As You can see, it is Professional Plus edition.
    (Standard, Professional, Professional Education and Professional Plus are editions)If you wanted to know if Office 2019 Professional Plus can be modified/convected so that it can be activated with a VL license, then yes it can.

18. Zike

Zike MDL Novice

May 24, 2014
    Thank you for your reply, can you tell me what is exactly required to switch this ISO to VL ?

Is it during the installation through some special key entered ?

19. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Everything you need is already written under this topic
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/discussion-microsoft-office-2019.75232/
    Even before the end of the first page, there is an answer to your question.
    If that's not enough, a Google search will help you and you'll get thousands of tutorials.
    So I see no need to repeat all this again.