[DISCUSSION] Patch WMC to run on Windows 10 final & possible alternatives

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by ricktendo64, May 8, 2015.

1. omenchild

omenchild MDL Novice

Aug 23, 2021
    please give workinf links to patches for xbox360 extender

2. technodevotee

technodevotee MDL Senior Member

Sep 18, 2015
  3. omenchild

omenchild MDL Novice

Aug 23, 2021
  4. dafob

dafob MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2008
    Stupid me should've read the Workarounds.txt file. It clearly states that Decoder errors may be fixed by downloading and installing the LAV filters. Sure enough, after installing the LAV filters live TV works again on my Win11 install!

5. lburgguy

lburgguy MDL Novice

Nov 14, 2019
    Greetings all! So quick question: I've been running version 6.3.9600.16384 for a few months now with great success. All of a sudden, I get ZERO signal strength and no ability to view a certain channel and its sub-channels in WMC. I see that I have perfect signal strength using my TV input as I have the cable split into two signals - one to the tuner card, one to the tv. It was such an abrupt problem and rescanning the channels a few times never "found" the missing channels although they were there all along. Is it possible PlayReady has something to do with this? A network enabling this for certain shows? Other than this, I can't figure my problem out at all. Now, this morning, I am once again receiving the channels in WMC but like I said, the signal did not go anywhere as it had great signal strength coming out of the splitter to the tv. I made NO changes to anything hardware or software or cable-wise to precipitate this problem. Thanks, I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out.