Phew! Thanks for the heads up. Trying to download 26H2 Patch Tuesday C Update Preview and gives me an error.
Well, I cannot get it to work. Either there's an incompatibility somewhere, or I'm too stupid (I'm assuming it's the latter, sadly). Edit: Changed Canary "Latest" to Dev "Latest" and it got detected. The former Canary detection seems to be defunct. How can I include Target release parameter into the batch call if required (so it does not collide with the other parameters)? Code: call :d64b Dev "Latest" Also inserted the Target release field into my New Build page. Unfortunately, I can only work with the ancient website code, and this will probably never change.
Yes, I just sent Enthousiast a private message. (I couldn't think of anyone else off the top of my head.)
the people behind the UUP dump do not want it to be updated, therefore any questions like this should be directed to them
Hi Everyone. I don't know if someone can help? I'm using UUP dump to create an fully updated ISO, in the Convertconfig.ini I have added updates turned on, but once the system has installed windows. Edge still needs updating and new outlook won't open until Webview2 is updated even if you have manually Updated edge. If you login as a standard user, WebView wont update until a admin is logged in. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks