1. DV2FOX

DV2FOX MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2020
    I wanted to ask something. I'm looking, if possible, for the following ISO:

-Windows 10 Pro x64
    -Spain's Spanish language (ES-es. Must be only that language!. No MX !!)
    -1909 version
    -Must have the latest updates integrated so that when it installs W10 from a format it gets to my actual winver, wich is 1909 18363.900, once the installation finishes.
    -Nothing from the original ISO that got modified by such updates must not be removed.

In other words, like an official ISO with EVERYTHING from it (ALL DRIVERS, all functions, e-very-thing)...Only that, whenever you install it, it also installs the latest version mentioned above, so there's no need to go to Windows Update and wait additional 10-15min of download/install.

I saw above a post with the following line:

c4258f84ee764059f6eadfdb2881ae8a627d5bb9 *es_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_1909_updated_june_2020_x64_dvd_df3bf8d1.iso

I'm unsure if that's what i'm looking for, but if it is so, i cannot seem to find a link to it?.. The "TechBench Dump" page someone linked me only brings me a 1909 ISO but from October 2019, wich is the one that i got back then from the Media Creation Tool 1909 in a USB.

Thanks in advance. Apologies if this doesn't go here etc..

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    All ISOs in all languages can be downloaded by using the SVF files by @GezoeSloog (they are linked at at the OP).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DV2FOX

DV2FOX MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2020
    #7903 DV2FOX, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    What you're telling me to do is to download the English ISO then add the language, somehow, into it, right?.. (If so, how?)

I'm following the link over here from the OP's page that says 18362/3.900 Consumer & Business SVF Patches by @GezoeSloog

That leads me to the russian container that just has the English ISO and then the Consumer Folder with the SFV files, including the ES-es one.

Is that the correct version i am looking for?..

Does it also have the following updates? hxxps://prntscr.com/t7440v

Change hxxps to https, else i cannot share the screenshot

4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    It's the same procedure as this example:
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...-17763-xxx-pc-rs5.77945/page-312#post-1601664

It contains the windows updates from June 2020, build 18363.900.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. DV2FOX

DV2FOX MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2020
    Well, i did what you said:

-DL the ISO
    -DL the SFV
    -DL the SFV program
    -Put the ISO into the program, then choose the SFV, or whatever the progress, then made the new ISO
    -Went to Rufus, put the ISO in. GPT (OS SSD is ALREADY in GPT mode), UEFI (No CSM) was the only option there.
    -Burned the Bootable ISO into the pendrive after nearly 7min
    -Rebooted the PC, spammed F8 and selected the pendrive's UEFI partition, it loaded the installation and so far i was able to reach the SSD/HDDs section, with Spain International language as a default.

However i've been told in Rufus that: "You've made a device that uses a Bootloader UEFI:NTFS. Please remember that to boot up with this device SECURE BOOT MUST BE DEACTIVATED."

....I have CSM Enabled with UEFI and Legacy option enabled, then Secure Boot enabled too but there's no option to disable it ("OS Type" is set to "Other OS"). These settings were already like that by default (Unless i changed the CSM to Enabled and Legacy UEFI for compatibility, "just in case")

Am i going to have troubles the real moment i have to format my PC using this new bootable device?...Like errors during the installation or once the installation finishes and i reach the desktop or whenever i install apps?

6. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    If the system offers setup from booting the USB drive and shows the partitioning window, all should be ok.

7. DV2FOX

DV2FOX MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2020
    Thank you, DJs <3c...

8. Sugadevan

Sugadevan MDL Junior Member

Feb 20, 2011
    Hi Guys, Where can i find torrent for English X64 ISO..?