[DISCUSSION] Windows 10 Enterprise (N) LTSC 2019

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Tito, Feb 1, 2018.

1. freiwald

freiwald MDL Senior Member

Jul 27, 2015
    same iso as the normal LTSC.
    but why people want to install the N version is beyond me. good luck with facing problems sooner or later.

2. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Only the 17763.1 ISO contains N version, the 17763.107 Oct Refresh is lacking it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. freiwald

freiwald MDL Senior Member

Jul 27, 2015
    oh ok didn't knew that since i only got the first released iso file.

4. v72dd

v72dd MDL Senior Member

Nov 20, 2016
    #2724 v72dd, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Interesting. Why you ask? I don't need the M$ codecs and WMP..
    Where to get the ISO though?

5. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Those are not the only things N versions lack, nobody should install a 'crippled by design, enforced by EU law' windows.

6. Sleepymouse

Sleepymouse MDL Novice

Jan 3, 2019
    Can anyone help with this please

7. Sleepymouse

Sleepymouse MDL Novice

Jan 3, 2019
    Thank you for that explanation

8. Pearj

Pearj MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2017

MS is not using the N version anymore - it was only present in the initial release (.1, which was pulled).

To get the N version:

1. Use the "SVF2ISO" tool from this thread. I used the GUI version under 'Downloads' near the bottom.

2. Open the tool and poke the dropdown, select "LTSC19". Set the adjoining dropdown to "N". Set the other dropdowns as desired (lang, arch) then download. When the tool is finished, you'll have the activatable N ISO (non-eval).

3. Once you install the OS you can update, or you can modify the ISO to include updates before installing. Either way the result should be an up-to-date N.

* Be aware there are bugs in .1. One in particular will remove files if you're upgrading an existing install (vs fresh install).

* Note that in all my recent research from various sources, N has always been advised against due to missing components beyond WMP.

I haven't tested these steps. If the steps don't produce N, use the CMD version of the tool (also found under 'Downloads' in the linked thread). The CMD version of the tool allows you to select "LTSC 17763.1" - which will have N (an option in the tool or at install time - not sure).

I used the GUI version of the tool to get LTSC .107 (MS's latest 'refresh' for LTSC). In the tool, on the MVS tab dropdown I chose option "LTSC19_2_VLSC". I'll check it later today in a virtualbox when I have time - but I have a feeling I'm going to be very happy.. In my opinion, the latest refresh for LTSC is the way to go (but does not contain N)!

To get help with the SVF2ISO tool, ask here or in the other thread - the tool's creators / contributors are active members - in fact, they've already been responding to you.. Many questions already have answers, found by a quick read-over of both threads. I can't help further with the tool, I simply used it to get what I needed and expressed my gratitude - what I know about the tool and N version is from reading these threads.

9. LogFly

LogFly MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2010
    Am a LTSB now LTSC 10 user. The upcoming (this Spring) Windows Sandbox looks like a nice add. I wonder if it'll even be a possibility to get this on LTSC for a while. Does anyone know if items like the sandbox (when it's released) can be added on it's own?

10. emet

emet MDL Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Hello there,

I had installed LTSC Enterprise downloaded .iso from this forum, the Windows is automatically activated, but there is a watermark saying that it is evaluation and that the version will expire after 90 days. :(
    How can I remove the watermark or activate with some tool? Also I had installed Office 2019 and I cannot find some tool to activate that product too.

Sorry for asking two issues in same post.
    Thanks for helping. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    You have installed the Eval version that expires in 90 days no way to fix that start over with the right LTSC iso

12. emet

emet MDL Member

Jul 16, 2015
    #2733 emet, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  13. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
  14. aruiz

aruiz MDL Novice

Mar 6, 2018
    Hello, where is the Spanish LTSC 2019 .iso or .esd, i can't find them

15. freddie-o

freddie-o MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    If you want, you can use the same method above. Just change the language from English (en-us) to Spanish (es-es)

16. aruiz

aruiz MDL Novice

Mar 6, 2018
    The problem is that it is a computer offline, what should I do?