[DISCUSSION] Windows 10 Enterprise (N) LTSC 2019

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Tito, Feb 1, 2018.

1. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    The post is awesome and uploaded files, but the servers that content isos are the pure rubish.

2. ZenGreen

ZenGreen MDL Novice

Jan 28, 2019
    Curious I got all my stuff here and seems working but now Im scared to use it. what is Tigre!plock Defender quarenteed these on 2 different places, before I did any of the active stuff, I turned off all camera and microphone access and something wanted access to my microphone and then I got the notification of the Tigre!plock. It says its quatentteed, and now my system is clean and also malwarebytes says its clean, but I dunno what the original thing means, Im dual bootin into linux to post as Im only using the windows for games but like I said Im scared now

FWIW man is this version clean and fast and no frills (at times I forgot I was using windows) . amazing what they give business compared to little man just not happy about the quarenteed files

Also I went thru most of the setting and turned everything off but any stuff I need to make sure Im doing to keep it running smooth. Any tips and stuff.

3. abbodi1406

abbodi1406 MDL KB0000001

Feb 19, 2011
    CloudExperienceHost is never safe to remove
    it's related to Microsoft Account, Identities tokens, OOBE experience, Synchronization, Event Logging, Geographic Region

LockApp = Lock Screen

CapturePicker = Share Your Screen

4. Thank You!

What are these and will they give the OS a problem if removed?

- Microsoft.Windows.AssignedAccessLockApp (Assigned Access Package in Settings?)
    - Microsoft.Windows.ParentalControls (Parental Controls Package in Settings?)
    - Microsoft.Windows.NarratorQuickStart (Narrator Quick Start Package in Settings?)

Thanks again, very much appreciated!

5. #3410 Deleted member 1148457, Apr 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2019
    Can anyone confirm that Nvidia and other drivers work on Windows 10 LTSC? I'm running a non-modified version of Windows 10 LTSC. I got an error trying to install it in VM that says Windows version is not compatible. I'm installing a graphics driver because I'm getting graphics problems while running the OS in VM, picture below. Anyone else getting weird graphical issues in VM?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the issue with GFX issues, I turned 3D acceleration off in VM, works well now.

Attached Files:

6. kgtuning

kgtuning MDL Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Yes, nvidia drivers work. I have a 1080ti that runs just fine.

7. vuze4u

vuze4u MDL Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Many thanks you two :D

8. Black couch

Black couch MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2019
    #3416 Black couch, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    If i install LTSC 2019 and activate with KMS, then the activation goes to my mobo and everytime i install the ltsc 2019 again, it will automatically activate afterwards without the use of kms?

Asking cause i want to activate it, and then reinstall windows to have it perfectly fresh and activated. Would that work?

I also have a genuine w10 home edition, will that add to this one or replace it? I don't want to lose it
    thanks

9. freddie-o

freddie-o MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    #3417 freddie-o, Apr 13, 2019
    no kms is not permanent. when you reinstall ltsc you'll have to activate with kms again.

Edit: You have the option to Auto renew or manually every 6 months

it won't affect your windows 10 home oem key

10. Black couch

Black couch MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2019
    wasn't kms.hwid the one that activates for a few years?
    New to this, sorry for noob questions

11. freddie-o

freddie-o MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    #3419 freddie-o, Apr 13, 2019
    HWID does not support LTSC
    there is kms38 that activates until the year 2038 but is not allowed here in MDL
    but you can find that in other sites/forums

Edit: Here at MDL there is only KMS_VL_ALL with the options I mentioned in my previous post

12. Black couch

Black couch MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2019
    Oh i see, thank you