[DISCUSSION] Windows 10 Enterprise (N) LTSC 2019

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Tito, Feb 1, 2018.

1. capitainealbator

capitainealbator MDL Novice

Apr 29, 2015
    Many thanks for your answers.
    I tried to use Windows ADK in order to create an answer file but impossible to execute a sysprep correctly:

Any ideas on the errors?

2. FlyingLuka

FlyingLuka MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2019
    Good Morning everyone,
    I do hope someone can help me because I am going to have a lot of trouble with my copy of Windows 10 LTSC 2019.

I bought 3 days ago a regular product key by an Amazon seller with a good feedback. It seems that everyone who bought and installed it before me, had no problems.

Once I got to the activation procedure, Windows told me that my product key was not valid.

Sent en email to the seller, he answered me that his customers had no problems at all.
    Made a phone call to Microsoft, they told me I need a Volume Licensing Key and that I cannot get one because I am not a company, in other words: “Manage it your own. I do not have the slightest idea of how to answer.”

At this point have no idea how to activate my copy of Windows 10 LTSC. Anyone here have an idea to help me, please?

3. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Those keys are not legit and you gave your money away for nothing.

Use: KMS_VL_ALL

4. FlyingLuka

FlyingLuka MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2019
    [QUOTE = "Enthousiast, post: 1576299, membro: 104688"] Quelle chiavi non sono legittime e tu hai dato i tuoi soldi per niente.

Stati Uniti: KMS_VL_ALL [/ QUOTE]

Grazie per avermi verificato! Quindi, ho sostituito la versione KMS_VL_ALL-37f.7z, giusto? Sembra essere autonomo, quindi una volta eseguito AutoRenewal-Setup.cmd, puoi rimuovere la cartella o deve rimanere permanentemente sul mio PC?

5. Shortyportuguese

Shortyportuguese MDL Senior Member

Apr 3, 2019
    Please post your comments in English, Grazie Mille

6. AndyMutz

AndyMutz MDL Senior Member

Jun 30, 2011
    because all of his previous customers used the same key and now its amount of activations are all used up ;)
    that's what sellers do with MAK keys.. they sell the same key to multiple buyers until someone reports back that it doesn't work anymore.

demand a working key from the seller or report to amazon that what you bought doesn't work and leave an appropriate feedback on amazon..

-andy-

7. lperavali08

lperavali08 MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2020
    Using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 edition from past few months and from the past few days it is freezing randomly. Clicks take time to open and typing takes time before reflecting on the screen apart from random freezes.

Tried clean installing(formatted C: and installed) but doesn't seem to solve the issue. updated every possible major driver and windows updates too. currently ver 1809 (OS build 17763.107)

8. nonlin01

nonlin01 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2017
    Had you updated a driver or installed some s/w update before and placed that backl on the clean install? Perhaps some new driver or s/w update is the cause?

9. bfoos

bfoos MDL Guide Dog

Jun 15, 2008
    Sounds like a hardware issue to me. Verify the integrity of your RAM and storage device. Check CPU temps. Could also be your PSU.

10. lperavali08

lperavali08 MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2020
    before the start of this issue, i did the windows updates manually and some drivers. after 3-4 days post that, this issue started. Did re installation multiple times but the issue still exists.

11. hamdoullah

hamdoullah MDL Member

Oct 27, 2019
    yeah, i also think that is hardware issue, you should start by checking your ram as told above, disconnect all the rams in your machine then connect them one by one and see if the freezes are still there or you can use a tool called Memtest which allows to check ram health, that way you should know if one of the rams is death depending on the results.

12. Fizbin

Fizbin MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2018
  13. damianfox

damianfox MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Out of curiosity is anyone running this version with a Ryzen 3000 series CPU?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. pm67310

pm67310 MDL Guru

Sep 6, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. chrcoluk

chrcoluk MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2011
    Hi guys, all the iso's referenced in this thread are EN_US, where are the english international iso's download links as well as hash values? thanks.

16. chrcoluk

chrcoluk MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2011
    I just tried one of these keys and "its used on another device" no surprise I suppose £10 for a enterprise license is surely too good to be true.

I have messaged the seller though, to give a chance of it been a genuine mistake before I go for a refund.