[DISCUSSION] Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11102

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pawX, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaltC

WaltC MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2014

What does your ISP say? I would definitely check with your local ISP--sounds like the update servers for your area being blocked somehow...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WaltC

WaltC MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2014
    It depends...if you want stability and compatibility then stick with the official public builds. 11102 is buggy--I reverted to 11099 because Witcher 3 simply won't run at all...which is a tad more serious bug than the Insider builds usually have...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. makisxxx

makisxxx MDL Member

Apr 9, 2008
    #103 makisxxx, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    No I was getting Builds at times before 10240 RTM but since then nothing.i will fresh install .question now.if I delete telemetry with MSGM tool from image will be a problem getting Preview Builds? just asking :confused:

EDIT!!-----> Witcher 3 won't run on that build? I'm on that game atm. nono I stay on 10586 :death::death::death: hahah

4. makisxxx

makisxxx MDL Member

Apr 9, 2008
    Question: Removing Telemetry Service from ISO image with MSGM Tool , will affect WU from getting future preview builds?

:wiggle::flag::flag::wiggle:

5. Dunpeal

Dunpeal MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2012
    This build doesn't like the fullscreen under some games(MGS5,DS2,Mad Max), so Witcher 3 works if you choose borderless window then push alt+enter

6. #ahahaha hashtag ... :)
    Removing Telemetry Service makes no sense in this case.
    Just use the default settings.

Clean ISO & install is your solution - if you want to be an insider.

7. makisxxx

makisxxx MDL Member

Apr 9, 2008
    #108 makisxxx, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    Propably I don't get Previews cause I castrated all my images with various services like Hyper-v,OneDrive shoot my self hahahha :rocket::rocket:
    ok need to rebuild again ISOS with Telemetry enabled :sneaky:
    thanks Sato :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

8. Garbellano

Garbellano MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2012
    The WHOLE point of previous version is that YOU REPORT THEM, bug, malfunctioning, how the OS is doing, etc. Why would you use something like this if you disable all those services?!. This AINT FOR YOU.

9. WaltC

WaltC MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2014
    Well, there you go...;) This would have gone much more quickly in the first place if you'd shared that you had gutted your OS. Just as Garbellano says, you defeat the purpose of the Insider program when you gut the "telemetry" (more like gutting plain old server communication, really) in the builds--thus you knocked yourself out of the Insider program. You should tally up the hours you've wasted chasing phantoms...some Internet scuttlebutt can really mess up a person's system if believed.

10. WardocsRevenge

WardocsRevenge MDL Expert

Jan 13, 2012
    so because of microsoft patching those out for good you don't think it's NOT stable lool wow you kid are special as they come

11. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    You can indeed use non-MS themes; I do. I am not certain of this, but Win 7 and Vista games may be do to an Nvidia bug.

12. makisxxx

makisxxx MDL Member

Apr 9, 2008
    my question was if I disable telemetry I will able to continue as insider yes or no.

13. makisxxx

makisxxx MDL Member

Apr 9, 2008
    yes indeed removing telemetry kills insider.at least to me :pizza:
    thanks

14. antonio8909

antonio8909 MDL Guru

Feb 16, 2014
    In my case with spybot anti-beacon I have activated all except Telemetry Group Policy because it kills Get Insider Preview Builds

15. makisxxx

makisxxx MDL Member

Apr 9, 2008
    i removed telemetry services from image
    :blowup::blowup::blowup:

16. Gharlane00

Gharlane00 MDL Addicted

Aug 26, 2009
    Patch Tuesday was January 12. I am always skeptical of stories that have their basic facts wrong.

17. RGadelha

RGadelha MDL Expert

Feb 14, 2010
    NOTE: By the way, I'm an Insider since 2014!

In my case, I never moved a finger to remove / add anything from the OS since 10586, when I became an Insider again. Before that, I opted out from the program.

And since then, no update came through WU, I did wait a lot but no way, nothing.

Since then, I've had to download the esd, converted it to iso and manually installed it.

Sincerely, I would prefer to install it from WU.