[DISCUSSION] Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 (PC)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Enthousiast, Feb 8, 2017.

1. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Did I use the word hurry ? just said that my system is set up to recieve an new build ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. cuteee

cuteee MDL Guru

Oct 13, 2012
    I don't care if new build will be in Friday night.

3. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    Y'all be nice to Prosto, he has Inside info on Insiders builds:eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
  5. brownimfc

brownimfc MDL Senior Member

Jan 25, 2015
    How prophetic! Donna just tweeted there will be no new builds Wednesday or Thursday.

6. RGadelha

RGadelha MDL Expert

Feb 14, 2010
    And it's still 7:16 AM up there! Bugs, lots of them :eek:

7. hanschke

hanschke MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2008
    she never was great or does copy and paste everday the same message is god like? I want bill gates back - the good old time :rolleyes:

8. maddog0266

maddog0266 MDL Expert

Apr 26, 2011
    Has anyone noticed that Firefox and Opera open slowly, yet Edge open right up with this build.
    Does not matter which 3rd party browser you use it is slow to open.
    And it is not my internet, have 150 down and 10 up.

9. GTK48

GTK48 MDL Senior Member

Jun 7, 2009
    She is a legend in her own mind..:worthy:

10. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    She has the job and prolly makes more money at it then most here ;)

Why does everything about win 10 + insiders always gets so personal?

11. potjevleesch

potjevleesch MDL Addicted

Aug 7, 2010
    Dona = Cortana ? that is the question...

12. hanschke

hanschke MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2008
    I think many people dont understand why he got this important job because he has no qualification for such important job! what he is writting a bot can do much better!

13. GTK48

GTK48 MDL Senior Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Well for one we are testing these builds ah for free and placing our machines at risk by doing so. I have beta Tested Windows Vista, 7 and Office 2010 and this was back in the day when MS mailed you a DVD at least for Vista. We knew well in advance when we were getting a build to test. We were NOT teased by build numbers embedded in some stupid image. DS posted that there would be no builds on Monday as they were going to look at the bug reports and builds in house. Then on Tuesday she says No builds Today none were good enough?? Today she posts no builds today or on Thursday? Now someone with a brain may think that then there will be a build on Friday.. LOL .. There is a strong reason to believe that there will not be a build on Friday looking at MS's track record.
    One has to wonder what are they doing in Redmond? Trying to make Nigeria a better place to scam people from?? MS should leave this sort of thing to The UN and Peace Corps and worry about what their main job is which is NOT saving the world.
    If the next build is not almost ready for prime time, I will go back to the AU and stay there till RS2 goes final. April is not that far away. I have had it with this BS , I am approaching 70 and have better things to do with the time I have left than to hope for a new build like it really means a tinkers damn in the scheme of things. :g: This is my opinion and some may differ..:mushy:

14. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    You don't have to test anything, it's all voluntary.

15. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014

70 and your here ............man your wasting valuable time:rolleyes:

16. WaltC

WaltC MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2014
    Not really...I've been using Firefox DE x64 with all of the Insider builds since Mozilla made this browser available, and I see no difference in opening speeds--very fast on my system. I've looked at Edge, but thus far don't like it--I really like Ff x64, though. Edge is a flimsy, light-weight browser designed to pop open pages rapidly--but not much else. FF DE x64 is a full-featured browser capable of much more than Edge, obviously. Edge is a minimalist product--FF DE x64 is the opposite.

Can't speak to Opera, however, as I don't use it. Comparing Edge to FF DE x64 is like comparing MS-DOS with Win10x64, imo...;)

17. WaltC

WaltC MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2014
    The people who do PR for Microsoft in Nigeria are not the same people who write the code for Win10 Insider builds. Not even close...;) There is no siphoning of resources from one to the other.

None of these Insider builds are "ready for prime time"--they are all beta builds and therefore are not ready for prime time--any of them. I remember once going for almost three weeks between builds with AUL in charge, because of bugs--not sure what your beef is. If you don't care for the Insider program--drop out and go to the commercial release...that's the only one out now that is officially ready for prime time. And please, don't compare snail-mail Vista beta testing with the Win10 Insider's--there's no comparison to be had. Insider's is much better, imo. And *much* faster, etc. IMO, of course...

18. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    You are so funny! No one says you must test. Go back to AU if you wish. BTW, even a bad build does not put your machine to risk. If you don't like a particular build, put on a different one. And....as an aside, it is everyone's job to save the world. I commend MS for doing its part.

19. SAM-R

SAM-R MDL Guru

Mar 21, 2015
    I go back to "Chicago" on 7 or 8 Floppy Discs.