[DISCUSSION] Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21359.1 (PC) [FAST/Dev Channel - co_release]

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Enthousiast, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Rickar

Rickar MDL Novice

Apr 29, 2015
    #61 Rickar, May 8, 2021
    Last edited: May 8, 2021
    No. Everything is still wrong ... I honestly don't know what the hell ... to do with this ... I did all the tests ... The computer worked until I wanted to do a clean install with buil 21563 and everything turned into a hell !!!!!!!!!!!!

Window report after write the OS to disk and restarting:
    "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows click OK to restar the computer and then restart the installation"

jej thousand times trying to install and this f**k still showing

And It is strange thatif I run from cmd ...system32/oobe/msoobe.exe, the installer follow and then it change to screen "Just a moment...". But he can remains hours so, and nothing happens

2. tapangbedaru

tapangbedaru MDL Junior Member

Mar 6, 2022
    while the warning dialog box is open...

- Press Shift+F10 on the keyboard
    - Type Regedit
    - Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\Status\ChildCompletion
    - Stride across the left pane corresponding to the ChildCompletion entry moreover double click on Setup.exe in the right. Make sure that Value data of Setup.exe is 3 on Edit DWORD (32-bit) Value pop up. Change it to 3 if another digit exists and select OK.

Close the registry editor furthermore reboot your system to check whether The Computer Restarted Unexpectedly Loop is fixed.