[DISCUSSION] Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9841

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Tito, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlade

TheBlade MDL Senior Member

Jul 10, 2011
    #4861 TheBlade, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TheBlade

Jul 10, 2011

I can confirm this SHA1 hash is legit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mrox2

Mrox2 MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I think Yahoo should also submit, they cant compete with Google, and I'm not talking about Microsoft yet!
    I think Ask should also submit, they're ancient and no one uses them...
    FireFox is terrible and needs to die, I compared it to Google Chrome, hoping it was better but GC Won over FF obviously, Its ancient and crap, how dare they think of making a FireFox OS? Windows Phone and Android are struggling, good luck thinking they will win over those, haha, and Apple, they should also submit to Microsoft, its the Giant god of tech, all of them should just submit.

4. TheBlade

Jul 10, 2011
    Exactly, yahoo just need to hurry up and submit. I'm not sure what's taking them so long since they're past their sell by date by far! Firefox is the worst internet browser ever. I'm quite hapily enjoying Spartan these days at work. This is the future for internet explorer and it's totally going to OWN Google Chrome and any other browser in existence. It makes good use of the computer's resources to ensure the stability of the browser is as stable as possible with very limited hanging. Microsoft are improving at a very fast pace.

5. Mrox2

Mrox2 MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2014
    This makes me even more excited to try it out!
    Who are you by the way? are you one of those who were thanked by MS in Source Code Style? Zac Bowden by chance?
    Are you the first fake download link of Windows 10 CP ???

6. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    why is it that FF should die?:eek:
    Currently a perfect browser with many add ons never found anywhere else

7. TheBlade

Jul 10, 2011
  8. Mrox2

Mrox2 MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2014
    #4869 Mrox2, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    Because ITS VERY CHEAP Looking and performing, and LAGS like Hell! IMO

Why non of those companies leak the build, oh maybe they are signed I guess, well im not the sharing type as well so I wouldn't leak, I only care about improving products if I can, I suggest everyone waits for official preview and stop asking for leaks, thats rude.
    Like a bunch of retards here trying to illegally modify the preview and remove the key-logger, ITS CALLED A PREVIEW!

9. TheBlade

Jul 10, 2011
    I agree, begging for leaks is just sad. Leak means that trust is lost between Microsoft and it's partners thus opportunities like this are less likely to become available to partners. Due to all the Windows 8 leaks I'm very surprised they never locked it all down. I guess the rumour that Microsoft enjoys the publicity of it is clearly true.

The builds you recieve for the consumer previews normally contain less features than the builds partners get but it's always good to wait. Eventually the wait will grant an equal experience of a complete OS that is kick ass! #MSFT

10. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    funny seeing you guys playing with marbles when others eat the beef :roflmao:

11. Chris123NT

Chris123NT MDL Expert

Oct 23, 2010
    Even if you guys happen to get an ESD it will be useless. They're all encrypted and the RSA key was changed after 9879, so you'll have to wait for the official release to extract it anyway lol.

12. TheBlade

Jul 10, 2011
    Luckily reverse-engineering is some people's "thing".

13. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    same as usual: Big mouth bulls**tters everywhere. Thanks for your comment bud

14. TheBlade

Jul 10, 2011
    I agree, people such as yourself.

15. Mrox2

Mrox2 MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2014
    That's not Legal!
    I'm surprised MDL Supports this stuff, and they upload retail paid only ISO Images of Windows Vista, 8, 7 with Loaders which is "ILLEGAL" But they prevent ISO conversion of ESD Uploads and some stuff, I suggest the keylogging removal thread gets removed, thats illegal, a preview is not meant to be used as a final OS, right?

16. TheBlade

Jul 10, 2011
    Definitely illegal but it seems nobody here cares about copyright infringement which is a huge issue.

Just sayin'

17. WaltC

WaltC MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2014
    Do like I've been doing for awhile...create a simple text file and place it in at least two separate folders inside every partition you have...! Makes losing the official "sticker" much easier to endure...especially when you save it in a nice, big font designed for eye-friendliness...Then, write it down and slip the paper inside your DVD jacket...

I'm guessing the "upgrades" will not install unless you've booted to your previous OS first (Win7/8.x)--Good question, though. Microsoft could go the Win7/8.x key route, or they could simply provide a new key automatically once they've verified the existence of the qualifying previous OS. Seems like as they are giving away the upgrades for the first year that the previous-key route might not be optimal, but who knows? Wonder exactly how this is going to shake out for XP/Vista users later this year, Lord help those rustic souls...;) They're going to need new keys, an unknown amount of cash, and a clean install, it looks like.

18. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    seems you found yourself addressed, no :laie:

19. Espionage724

Espionage724 MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2009
    You're free to use one service or the other though. Considering there's both Windows phones and tablets, Live/outlook email, and Bing; what reason do you have to be tied to Google still if you want to use Microsoft services?

Also, since Google was the first one to come out with those features; wouldn't it make more sense for Microsoft to support those features? :p