Before it showed an error, now at least they have put back 25H2 ISOs on there. Yep, the sha256 are correct: Code: Arabic 64-bit | A75AE3F36CB9FFFFEDCB2D7DED9CEF83FFB710EB1376610D2220684D987CB9A5 Bulgarian 64-bit | FE219A43A408534FB79B170925E750289DE0D80CA52D297B0977DCF5E71B6D87 Czech 64-bit | 9C616600B6845DBD24EB705E35D0EEC4311D0F6A88A35CB2B134FA487244796A Danish 64-bit | C03816ABF43F868381C3AAF9940E8FB33CB54D244A88E182BFBD1F887F1D74C9 German 64-bit | 193BBDE65EC84E298A1C798959489C8375ED501CF973C6D37FA52BB22EE8D43B Greek 64-bit | 40BE4F83598455D8606D442B740AA2942740BC9F6104ADC5D7320651D61DCBC0 English International 64-bit | 7E3F373BD3C2321B5D5125DFCF718DFBF1A0ABC50A267118669951890DF98A5D English 64-bit | BD4307DF32BC8AF33B39CCECB1174AEB345386630F89A2B86C7A4E36B55EA650 Spanish 64-bit | 9828703784880421E6602504DFD99064E4CB739CC9B20ABA22E3934372A14F9A Spanish (Mexico) 64-bit | 83231BCD4C509CFA51EB9A79056C6F1CA40DF09110267832E780A881B9EE8F9E Estonian 64-bit | 2CD0558801F831D0315897BA5C989B9A8192BC975F4E8D5F0C4E51EA0817196B Finnish 64-bit | 32B9D11B13E1A200ED7C08D2E495C4B57C6B38150C8DFC679C5E80BC7A5F8767 French Canadian 64-bit | F32E5538EE3F73206294378109501C9E2E2DA78DCDE66C43F4610B18CEEBC0A7 French 64-bit | AA515279F02FB2B425EFF341F0A1F158D61288C72CCA5F9D87B79B5A23F7F918 Hebrew 64-bit | 6458F3C2458790E0D78436574894F39B455924E83937E7C166D656730C441D29 Croatian 64-bit | 3874FB17B092E6470D5B5F0175BBB69B228619ABA5DA1612905F6960A2F9EAF6 Hungarian 64-bit | 614ACD776E654B26255F0CFCFAC509217E6F98B6FE949FA478AB5514A7697B5F Italian 64-bit | 4A155CFF6748F433B017761FF0B5B6029878EC6EF267674418D65E0FED7D0520 Japanese 64-bit | 923EC1A2EC46CCBE607FC81BEAF9753BFBB6FC62220B7B8BFFD56E66F6DE3A0C Korean 64-bit | EC4C80AA16C1910562EA8EEA82B86CCF2012375E0492B180178BB605DE308292 Lithuanian 64-bit | C66F9D4A83E334E528180534E13BE58CAC052E1621408B065BF242E2977A8769 Latvian 64-bit | 91E8ED6BA3DBFAB3CBE9977C5484572759D57ECBE8B25B7A9E208A4F1594AB7E Norwegian 64-bit | 1802913B75B2CF54AB7CCC0A01426C6B5C94BA144A4777DBF37A67CEEB071B25 Dutch 64-bit | 34B3FD033F10560F48366940768AEA5AD5198407BEC3E2EEB9BD730A80D39F26 Polish 64-bit | 0EADDDD47A6D6D4524DF40CBD9B779C32DF222F7D2000DE2B82A000CA9C5470F Brazilian Portuguese 64-bit | D9AC87C1E9E47E0EB34EED443E5691C31781074E67608A51AEE50D7C7039F684 Portuguese 64-bit | 62C0C3B067C9ADAC99DDBD8A98EEF6C7A51D5FFCCC3D97BD02DACCF1D6DFEDB9 Romanian 64-bit | F29EB5D997A7822AD8E7D6AF2B9D23C9484AC86BDFD17F61CB287797CDA66B13 Russian 64-bit | 3DD71E8F84BFDC0054E1C4383DB2EAC921D21952AC03B2231CB6E9610A2F7423 Slovak 64-bit | ED796F19C1B2FC0912F4BC3BFE854425C760FB08946D4EE88BC1C3FAB1D1862B Slovenian 64-bit | 4702A4052A3E2ECFF5665F84E766EF4CB4A660C712427A8BA083B121840E6D6A Serbian Latin 64-bit | AA646F5C7E9D2B78208154F21A8EC2A18E7B72998B6F2C022B5FFBBB305EBFA5 Swedish 64-bit | D0E4704500012ACF3551B6C394503638D21C4F1E58B410E7F8FA5D8D61BF3B8B Thai 64-bit | 127DCC66ED7C1A797863FD3573EF5F2F17BDECB72425E74B7AA5186F50FADA4A Turkish 64-bit | 6BE8412702B2C56099A98FD8FD058FFB869DC54035FC54A3BDFCE99ABB631FAF Ukrainian 64-bit | 2C2C6889E47273690842F8867539D204D3814820E235C520BF63A6140D7CEFE3 Chinese Simplified 64-bit | B795B52D598BF8FDEA5975844731F4A50C5713876CEFC513884354272B023AF0 Chinese Traditional 64-bit | E951AB4EAD95D45E00CDFF6C9C05836F9499D3FD2FDEEAE0E709549F12F9B5DC
I'm on 26300.9457, installed the iso that has been released a while ago. Today Microsoft made 26H2 GA, and they say the build number is 26300.9550 for 26H2 and i saw some people downloading over WU as optional update (11, version 26H2) for me it says that 9550 is a preview update (KB5124010), so I humbly ask, update now to go "GA" like everyone else with this preview update or wait till Oct patch? - while I was writing, WU started downloading the optional update. edit, typo
Nobody says 26H2 = 26300.9550, that is by a preview / optional LCU on WU. And all current updates are listed here: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/posts/1830860
Apologies if I was incorrect on the phrasing, I took it mistakenly from MS. Thanks for the info tho, I will wait to WU finish. learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/windows11-release-information
It's a 26KB update when you now are on 24H2 or 25H2, in a few weeks that won't change, the LCU you will get on 24H2 or 25H2 will still be the same.
wait for a new OS LOL late 2027 26300.9550 Credential Guard Broken Bluetooth Problems Game Crashes History Reconnect Errors Breaks File History Backups
Yes the same hash of en-us_windows_11_iot_enterprise_version_26h2_x64_dvd_7788c4bc.iso i downloaded from some days ago and working on it well