Is it ok for a user to install Windows 11 26H2 Insider Experimental future 26340.9577, receive normal Windows updates, and be in a position to easily change the watermarked desktop screen to the standard Windows 11 desktop screen? When I installed Windows 11 Insider Preview a month ago, I got lots of right-click context menus while using Windows. At what stage does one get when trying to install svfx patches available in this forum?
I would advise to NOT install IP level builds and / or mix them with retail channel installs. Iirc, that was promised. SVFSFX patches are not for installing, they are for creating another ISO to be used for installs.
Anyone know why after a fresh install (26H2) 2 days later the start menu just changed by itself, it is different, its like it went back to the older one? weird...I've seen this before just didn't care lol Edit: just installed the latest nvidia driver and its back! very strange windows behavior...
not a good idea to install this unless you want to encounter a bunch of bugs or have an unstable/unreliable system and then have to scrub that IP build and then clean install a stable build