Display JPEGS on second monitor

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by lostpassword, Oct 3, 2015.

1. lostpassword

lostpassword MDL Member

Nov 21, 2009
    I am trying to find a free program that will just display photos on my second monitor. I want the program to run as a normal program, and not like a screensaver - I do not want it to stop until program is closed by me. I would like it to run in a window or full screen. My dual monitor setup works perfectly with all normal windows programs, and you can drag a program from one screen to the other if required. I want to continue to use the first monitor as usual and show desktop on first screen if required.

Windows Photo Gallery will not do this and although the display can be moved from side to side with keystrokes it will not run until told to stopped, or else the other screen is blacked out.

I do not want to create a DVD or AVI, and to be able to choose what photos I want to see, from a named folder chosen by me. It would be nice if the display time could be changed. The Windows Live Photo Gallery does a marvelous job of displaying the photos with pan round etc. but will not stay running if anything else is touched.

If I am asking for the impossible for technical reasons I would be most grateful if one of the experts here could put me straight. Many thanks.