display problem after updates on windows 7 ultimate and to locate the exact update

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jraju, Apr 7, 2013.

1. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Hi, I have updated from microsofts and suddenly the back ground colour as well as the ms office icons and total computer display has lost coloured view. My emails have a underline in each of the mail. I do not know which update has caused so that it could be removed. How to find the narration of updates, and how to solve this problem

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    May something went wrong with updating?! Revert the last updates and retry.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rrohela

rrohela MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    #3 rrohela, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
    Lost color? is it black? Check you activation status & confirm...

4. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    in programs and features u can click on view installed updates.. then click on the date installed so it arranges by date.

5. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Hi, I found the solution after surfing for possible solutions all through the net. I right clicked personalise, and clicked windows basic display and i got back all the back ground colours. Would any wall paper changer other than windows 7 default, result in loss of display settings altogether. I had downloaded one wall paper changer from outside and installed it. The picture selected had been set as wall paper. But after that , i had this problem. Thank you, sirs, i did not mention about the black screen