Do you believe in ghosts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rainy, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Rainy

Rainy MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2013
    Do you believe in ghost really…? Tell me why.

2. avatartime

Mar 17, 2013
    Yeah! I believe in it coz i saw one before. Also those paranormal things, ive encountered some.

3. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    #3 msr, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
    I think this stuff is, that you get to find out if they choose you. Its not your choice.

Yep i believe in them, but i am not sure exactly what they are. I am not sure they are dead people, maybe just beings that can manipulate more than we can the energies of the universe.

But i am sure of one thing, spirits show themselves only to ones they choose to show themselves too. From my life i know that there must be some sort of record keeping off our lifes, so maybe these beings or what ever they are can access this stuff. Some people call it the akashic records, where all our lifes are recorded. Maybe, but what ever i think all our lifes are being recorded somewhere, and somehow. We do not walk in isolation like we think we do, and i mean all of us.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pompey

pompey MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2013
    i believe in logic. ghosts are not in the realm of logic. so no, i don`t believe in them.

5. goonerkev

goonerkev MDL Novice

Mar 25, 2013
    not in the slightest

6. cpithave

cpithave MDL Novice

Jan 13, 2013
    i believe and don`t believe.

7. airrick

airrick MDL Novice

Nov 29, 2010
    no such thing, they are demons...

8. NICK@NUMBER11

NICK@NUMBER11 MDL Expert

Mar 23, 2010
    The only ghost i believe in is norton ghost !:rolleyes:

9. moon510

moon510 MDL Junior Member

May 10, 2007
    Ghost are, I think, pure subjective experience. The cause is malfunction of the brain.

10. rrohela

rrohela MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    I do believe in Ghosts but they are not paranormal things, these days they mostly found in two countries & exported to all other...

11. EmmaWayd

EmmaWayd MDL Novice

Apr 26, 2013
    I don`t believe

12. shaggah

shaggah Guest

I do believe in ghosts, but it's something you can't show or explain to other people.
    I have been in contact with ghosts, again it's something you can't show or explain to other people.

13. mikepool

mikepool MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2008
    Never saw or heard anything that could not be explained.

14. adlen

adlen MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2013
    Yeah, I believe in ghost but they are invisible, mostly they are found in villages and old places. I have seen ghost in my village and still I am afraid of it.

15. cardex88

cardex88 MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2012
    i don't believe in ghost it's like they are not exist.

ghost existence is come from suggestion of your surrounding

16. WinDev

WinDev MDL Expert

Jul 6, 2013
    I don't believe in ghosts. I never believe in fiction.

17. tinux

tinux MDL Junior Member

Feb 26, 2012
    #17 tinux, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
    In Islam for those who do not know:
    God created :
    All our souls around 50.000 years before Adam created in flesh. each of us is joined to the body God shapes as per his wish and send us to it when we are born. when the body dies the soul return to his creator to be judged as per his or her actions while on assignment on earth.
    he created :
    Man
    from clay
    Angels from light
    Sprits(jinns) good and bad from smokeless fire ie energy which we can feel but not see or even mesure
    Good spirits and bad spirits(devils) live with us and can communicate with humans if the conditions are there and when we do we can ask them for all kind of existing information which is not known to us and they get that information fast because they are made of energy that can travel at the speed of light and since man can not see the spirits they have no secrets from spirits and that is how the spirits get the info. ie a jinn in china can go to the USA and get info not known in China and the man believes it is future knowledge when in fact it is not.
    Good spirits will never give out any info because they obey God just like human believers do.
    Bad spirits(devils) do give out 1% known truth and 99% lies and since they operate like humans they can guess and predict things which make sense to us and pretend it is from the future but the future is only known to the creator not even the angels know it unless God tells them.
    Angels are God's soldiers they do not have free will, and will never disobey God.
    Satan is a jinn(devil) who once was good spirits with good shape and form and when he disobeyed God his shape and forms changed and can run through our blood etc... as an energy

Angels and devils never mix. devils always run miles away from angels mpresence.
    Angels are peace
    Devils are trouble
    if you want Peace turn to God
    If you want trouble turn to a devil
    When you are in God's presence no devil can come near you other than angels.
    The idea of ghosts in Islam is different from other religion
    In other religions they believe ghosts can come back .
    Islam says the Ghost of the dead can only be around us if they are Martyrs and those destined to heaven. evil souls are trapped in the grave and can never leave it.
    Devils can pretend to be the ghost of such and such as they have all the info on the deads and can pretend to be them in order to fool people.
    The believers never trust their arch enemy who is Satan and his off springs therefore they would never do evil things and if they do they quickly return back to default with God's will.
    The disbelievers can be fooled by Satan and do follow his footsteps unless they return to God.
    Finally the human being has free choice to believe or reject

18. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Do ghosts believe in you ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    I believe when there is good, there is a bad too!

20. Bobby M.

Bobby M. MDL Member

Sep 21, 2013
    I don't believe in paranormal.