Does clicking"Cancel "instead of "REPAIR COMPUTER" in BIOS screen spoil W7 status?SOS

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by everly, Jun 24, 2010.

1. everly

everly MDL Novice

Jun 13, 2010
    Hi there!
    Hope you guys can help me fix some inadvertence of having clicked "Cancel "instead of "REPAIR COMPUTER"
    after Step 2 of the GUIDE: The EASY WAY to really run Windows 7 forever without applying any cracks, to wit:

Step 2) Restart the machine and press F8 right after the BIOS screen to get to the Advanced Boot Options.

Step 3) Select Repair your Computer, :eek:here, having clicked Cancel instead of Repair your Computer, the computer went on rebooting. And when I repeated Step 2, the Advanced Boot Options no longer appeared, however I saw delwpa.bat on C:/ such that I went on with steps 4 to 6. Stilll, nothing happened.

I just need to have that Initial Grace Period License Status so as to receive Windows Update.
    Thanks for whatever... Bless you guys! Everly

2. ThatKitten

ThatKitten MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2014
    Lol 4 years late but just download and install windows 7 enterprise (or 8.1) and then activate it with CodyQX4's Microsoft Toolkit

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CaffeinePizza

CaffeinePizza MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2013
    why? :wallhead:

4. Bytebuster

Bytebuster MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2013
    ......?

Clippy.jpg

clippyhelp.png

5. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    I wonder that too, because with daz loader you have more options (windows editions to use)

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013