Don't know what's up.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Afoa, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Afoa

Afoa MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2009
    So i've tried using all the loaders, the the ones in the stuck threads and the emulators, and I can't seem to get my Windows 7 activated?

Would anyone happen to know if there is any specific problem with installing the 64 bit version of the OS on an XPS 410?

2. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    no it is the fact that some loaders don't work. If a loader doesn't work then you will have to mod your BIOS or buy the OS.

3. kaos420

kaos420 MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    not true try different loader. It took me 4 different version to get mine activated.In the end one of hazars first few attempts worked. no text. loads fast and its activated. now we just wait for new keys...this one is still ok for now...but keep trying..i had to extract his. and run cmd.exe as admin with uac turned off..

4. FuzzyMaster

FuzzyMaster MDL Member

Jun 21, 2007
    So, kaos420, which comment isn't true, that Afoa tried all the loaders, or that some loaders don't work, as HSChronic suggested?

5. drone_pilot

drone_pilot MDL Junior Member

Jul 20, 2009
    he said not all loaders work.. its hit and miss across different machines. So either uninstall the loaders you were trying and get a new loader from some where - or mod the bios.