Download Free Windows 7 RTM Enterprise 90-Day Evaluation

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by JUD, Sep 2, 2009.

1. JUD

JUD MDL Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Dont try...its just waste of time :( ...MS is very clever...HotCarl was abs right.....

2. rasso

rasso MDL Member

May 24, 2009
    what happning ? this w7enterprise wont activeite with KMS SERVER ? .if so we dont have to download this..

3. userpercaso

userpercaso MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2008
    Hi,

I have a question to place on this version.
    It is possible to carry out the rearm?
    Are the 90 days of base or must demand serial them?

Thanks;)

4. breeze

breeze MDL Novice

Aug 31, 2009
    okay guys, i just installed the 32bit version of this trial in a vm and activated it through kms for testings purposes and guess what - it worked!

so please stop spreading lies without testing it beforehand, it will only confuse people.

5. rasso

rasso MDL Member

May 24, 2009

thank you bro..that what i want to know..now i am downlading the 64 bit pro:)

6. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2008
    Hey, I just did the same with the 64bit version. Guess what? Works as well.
    It also works the other way round: Entering the eval key from the downloadable trial version on an Enterprise ISO from MSDN gives a 90 day activation. I'd consider that FAQ entry from Microsoft as the usual FUD.

7. rasso

rasso MDL Member

May 24, 2009
    I want to activite it with KMS 90 days later..is it possible ? I dont want to clean install 90 days later.

8. JUD

JUD MDL Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Yes it works....just downloaded 32 bit edition and activated with KMS server.....rasso u can activate it before its trial period ends n guess what without clean installation :D

NOTE: Guys i think it should be very clear as of now that the FAQ @ technet is misguiding and this edition can be activated as any other Enterprise editon downloaded from torrent ;) and does not need clean installation to activate it with KMS server :)

9. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #29 HotCarl, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
    Speculation? It says in plain English right on the web site's FAQ (and on the main page that JUD linked to in the OP) that you must reinstall after the 90 days...ROFL...how much more blunt do you need them to be?

Just to be sure JUD, I would advance the system 100 days to be sure that Windows does not time bomb out still...and let us know what happens. :)

10. breeze

breeze MDL Novice

Aug 31, 2009
    so? you believe everything you read? the reason they say this is because a normal person has to indeed reinstall their windows, because it is not possible for them to get a mak or kms-activation, as they are normally only meant for businesses (or education purposes).

plus it seems you overread my post where i said i would test it myself instead of relying on non confirmed information. i did that and it activated, case closed.

11. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #31 HotCarl, Sep 3, 2009
    Normal person? Read the link...omg. MS said they released this version specifically for IT personnel. You need to read stuff before making yourself look bad. A "normal" person could use it, but then they would be SOL when they try to get support for it and find out that the version is for professionals only, who will be essentially "supporting" themselves...

Quote from the link:

"Welcome to the Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial. It is designed specifically for IT Professionals, so that you can test your software and hardware on a final version of the product. In addition, it provides the opportunity for you to become more familiar with the key improvements over previous versions of the Windows operating system, and experience firsthand how Windows 7 can make your PC environment more productive, secure, and manageable."

EDIT: And about the part where you said you would test it yourself...great! If you would have read my last comment, I stated that if someone tests it, be sure to advance the system time 100 days to ensure that Windows does not time-bomb out... If you want to test it for everyone, then "great, let us know!" is all I have to say to you.

12. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    HC are you normal? :p

13. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #33 HotCarl, Sep 3, 2009
    It just is annoying when people do not read things and blindly post stuff that is incorrect. How hard is it to read something first? I guess my excuse is that I have nothing better to do at work some days than browse the internet...since I work at home. :p

It could be that I am abnormal though...maybe psychologically imbalanced... That is what the voices tell me anyway. Right now they are telling me to get off my butt and pay the damn rent. :p

14. Reign_Of_Freedom

Aug 1, 2009
    I work from home as well so your definitely NOT normal :D

15. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    Phew! That is a relief to know. Now I can return all those Dr. Phil books I bought on Amazon! :D

16. Reign_Of_Freedom

Aug 1, 2009
    I need to alert the mods!!! We have a headcase on the loose :p

17. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    Hey now, don't talk about Dr. Phil like that. He is really a very nice guy... :p

18. Reign_Of_Freedom

Aug 1, 2009
    HotCarl = Dr. Phil ? o_O :eek:

19. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    >.< Doh! I gave myself away... I will not be so easily unmasked in the future!

20. breeze

breeze MDL Novice

Aug 31, 2009
    Okay, I see. HotCarl is somebody who can't admit that he was wrong. nothing else to add for me here :)