Driver Benq MK2442

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Mikesvyzral, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Mikesvyzral

Mikesvyzral MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2013
  2. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    :g: hm, never heard of this particular model monitor;but i seem to remember that my antique huge ibm monitor came [when new] with drivers, but the standard vga driver was always more than enough, in xp anyway. i bought some lcd screens roughly a year ago, i dont remember if they came with drivers, and i had no problems with them whatsoever. [in w7, w8, and w10 respectively.] sorry it did not work for you, m8. it could help if you told the thread what software you are trying to use with that monitor, it might enlighten us.. just a suggestion, with all due respect.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mikesvyzral

Mikesvyzral MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2013
    I am using WIN10. When playing games, everything is OK. The problem appears only with WIN (interenet browser, desktop area). Weird letter sharpness, disgusting colors (esp. red is really crappy)... I am pretty sure the driver would help. But it seems there has not been any... I tried even the BENQ support. They gave me the brush-off...

5. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    being a naturally lazy walrus, my first action would be to plug it into a working pc with a working os... and see if it works.. and look over my shoulder like when/where did that monitor work okay? i am inclined to suspect w10, with its auto update, of drivers.. ;)