DVD with SP1 integrated into Windows 7 ?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by By_YeNiçeRi, Oct 26, 2010.

1. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Allright, some help required with the batchfile above.. or well integrating the sp..

I used the file above and made some changes to fit my needs, now i want to integrate it, is it "/Add-package /Packagepath: x:\whatever\Sp1rc folder" ?

2. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Or perhaps is it "windows6.1-KB976932-X86.cab" that is suppose to be integrated?

3. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    When you extracted the exe you can delete everything except for the biggest cab.
    Now extract that big cab to "an empty directory". Inside that directory are now a couple of new cabs, these need to be extracted to the very same directory as you extracted the big cab, overwrite files when prompted. Now you can also delete this cab files.

Now you'll find the files update.mum and Windows7SP1-KB976933~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.0.17105.mum, in both files you need to set "allowedoffline=false" in the last line to true (you can do that with notepad).

In update.ses there is a line with OfflineInstall, there the targetstate is absent, change this to installed.

Now you can use dism to add this package (/packagepath:X:\...\folder where you worked in)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009

I used the batchfile above and changed some filepaths which should sort of match the original paths. Seems like the batch file works fine beacuse it unpacks everything fine to corresponding folders and leaves sp1rc with files..

C:\SP is changed to %work%\Extract\SP%sparch% (Where %sparch is the architecture of the SP1 .exe)
    C:\SP1RC is changed to %work%\Extract\SP1RC%sparch% (Where %sparch is the architecture of the SP1 .exe)

Which package should i add? The almost 500 MB one in spx86? or the whole folder sp1x86 ? hmm

5. Veegertx

Veegertx MDL Junior Member

Jul 23, 2009
    #65 Veegertx, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    My second batch file but I changed some folders. Depends which folder you add languages to
    SPfile is where I extracted all language and SPslip is my folder I ADD Package

Code:
    Title   /Mount Image: 2 HomePremium
    REG Delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WIMMount\Mounted Images" /va /f
    @ECHO OFF
    cd /d %~dp0
    set PATH=%PATH%;%~dp0..;%systemroot%\system32\DRIVERS;
    Echo.
    CLS
    time /t > D:\Se7en_UA\sp1start.txt
    cmd /c C:\Windows\System32\Dism.exe /mount-wim /wimfile:D:\Se7en_UA\uaDVD\sources\install.wim /index:2 /mountdir:D:\zMountDir
    Title   /Add-Package /PackagePath:D:\SPslip
    cmd /c Dism /Image:D:\zMountDir /Add-Package /PackagePath:D:\SPslip /LogPath:D:\Se7en_UA\Logs\SPslip.log
    Title   /unmount D:\zMountDir
    cmd /c Dism /unmount-wim /mountdir:D:\zMountDir /commit
    Echo.
    Title   Remove Temp Folders 
    @ECHO OFF
    If exist D:\SPfile (
     attrib -R -A -S -H D:\SPfile /s
     takeown /f D:\SPfile
     icacls D:\SPfile /grant *S-1-5-32-544:F
     del /a:r D:\SPfile*.*
     del /a:h D:\SPfile*.*
     del /a:s D:\SPfile*.*
     for /d %%a in (D:\SPfile) do rd /s /q %%a
     Del D:\SPfile /f /s /q
    )

If exist D:\SPslip (
     attrib -R -A -S -H D:\SPslip /s
     takeown /f D:\SPslip
     icacls D:\SPslip /grant *S-1-5-32-544:F
     del /a:r D:\SPslip*.*
     del /a:h D:\SPslip*.*
     del /a:s D:\SPslip*.*
     for /d %%a in (D:\SPslip) do rd /s /q %%a
     Del D:\SPslip /f /s /q
    )

Echo ALL Temp Folders Deleted
    Echo.
    time /t > D:\Se7en_UA\sp1done.txt
    Echo.
    ECHO    Pause to see if ERROR. Copy Error and let me know
    ECHO.
    Pause

6. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    #66 tcntad, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Hm could you make one batchfile of these two?

After unpacking DISM wont find any cab to integrate in either SP or SP1RC...

7. Veegertx

Jul 23, 2009
    Can't run them back to back cause in between you copy language files from SPfile to SPslip and edit the files

you are right click and run as admin?

8. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    I run as admin yea..

9. Veegertx

Jul 23, 2009
    #71 Veegertx, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
    you don't have to like because you not adding 20 - 60 applications like full office and all your settings, you want to integrate SP1 and that will do it. I moved all that stuff to first just for that reason. just burn your uadvd folder and delete the s**t

for me on my 200+ install of Se7en onto same system with all my applications and my settings and I'm activated, hell I frigging like it

It's built more of a tutorial app to show people how to do Unattended installation. Install all my appplication's without me touching nothing.

10. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    I know what its for and yea i know it works integrating SP1 and i will unpack them both again later or perhaps wait till SP1 RTM is released.

11. Legjendat

Legjendat MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2011
    nice guide, the only thing that I'm not understanding is the step about the language packs, I only want english language, so after extracting all kblangs i would search for en-us, cut and paste them, and delete the rest?

12. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Why bumping such an old thread??? When SP1 integrated MSDN ISOs are available....

13. Legjendat

Legjendat MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2011
    I wouldn't mind if you would be so kind to tell me where to download such an iso (both x86 & x64) for free.

14. Nsane2012

Nsane2012 MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2011
    Any Win 7 SP1 with ie9 integrated yet?

15. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Still no.. SP1 doesnt come with IE9 at all.