E-speaking installation date renewal. (Also, my introduction.)

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Salvex, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salvex

Salvex MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2012
    Hi guys,

I am brand new to MDL. Upon browsing the forums a bit I have a good bit of respect for MDL. I've never dove into programming very deeply. I've had a hard time finding something to program that sparks my interest enough to stay with it over time. However, I do have a lot of experience in many different areas of IT or CS or whatever you'd like to call it. I'm exceptionally good at taking tools I have at my disposal and creating something much more with them. I am a Cisco network engineer for a Gold Cisco partner. I've recently tried out Autohotkey and I have fell in love! I've created so many things that I may finally venture into actual programming, but not sure yet. I've always made fancy batch files, and AHK is just a nice step above that. I may move into AutoIt eventually, idk. Anyway, enough of my introduction and onto my first post:

One of my projects that I'd like to share with MDL does involve software called "e-Speaking". I've noticed MDL seems to be strict on the difference between finding flaws and cracks or warez, so in honesty I am asking permission here. I've found my own way of just resetting the "Installed on" date in the e-Speaking software every time I start the application. So yes, I do not know the difference in the way you elegant programmers probably see it. But if this is acceptable for me to post I'll include it in another thread when I cover my project. To be clear, it IS bypassing ever having to pay for the software, but I DID find it flaw MYSELF and never touched any part of the application to do so.

Look forward to hearing your reply, and hopefully I can find some people that share similar interests and creativity as me because sometimes I'm a bit lonely not being able to share stuff with others who "get it".:cool:

2. Salvex

Salvex MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2012
    Hmm, perhaps if I create a short version I'll get a reply:

Hi I joined MDL. Am I allowed to post a project that includes bypassing having to purchase an application? The bypass is a small part of the project as a whole, but curious if I can include that part.

3. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    e-Speaking is $14

Get a life!

The answer is definitely no

4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Still classed as warez crack so not allowed closing thread.