Easy service optimizer v1.0

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by wtarkan, Apr 1, 2015.

1. wtarkan

wtarkan MDL Member

Sep 1, 2009
  2. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    #2 Dark Knight, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    There is no evidence whatsoever that shows by disabling system services that one gets any performance boost whatsoever, that's your first lie.
    Disabling unnecessary services DOES require a certain amount of technical knowledge, lie number 2.

The disabling of system services without knowing what one is doing can render your system unusable causing you to have to reformat and reinstall the OS. By using this software you will get no performance boost whatsoever, regardless of what is "advertised" above and it is not for the novice in any way.

Stay away from this if you do not know what you are doing and even if you do ..... use it at your own risk.

I seen this software this morning on Download Crew and even THEY say you will get no performance boost out of it. If your going to introduce new software and start out off the bat by making false claims about what it does then I want nothing to do with it ...... take it down the road.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. wtarkan

wtarkan MDL Member

Sep 1, 2009
    #3 wtarkan, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    (OP)
    1. If a unnecessary service uses CPU and RAM disabling it can not be bad (arguable)
    2. Easy service optimizer (Eso) does not require any technical knowledge because The service Lists include only optimization capable services (Not All of them)
    3. It is portable freeware I don't Need to Lie :)

Thanks for your comment

4. gamazet

gamazet MDL Senior Member

Sep 26, 2009
  5. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    I do not think that it would increase performance but it would reduce the ability to have an individual service exploited... If say you turn off Remote Desktop Services you will less likely be attacked through that if the rest of the security config is correct.