Edge extension repository maybe?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by MonarchX, Jul 11, 2017.

1. MonarchX

MonarchX MDL Expert

May 5, 2007
    I always remove Store and everything Store-related from my OS images, but I do use Edge, which, by itself, lacks many features that can be added with available Edge extensions. Many extensions are available through Store, but I dug up only a few that can be downloaded manually and applied through Extension Developer Feature in "about:flags".

uBlock Origin and Google Search are the only extensions I have. Does anyone of others and where they can be found/downloaded? Maybe we can create a sticky repository thread that would link to those extensions?

Has anyone found a way to force Edge to auto-load those Developer Extensions without having to wait until Edge decides to ask you if you want to load them? Maybe there's a shortcut command that forces those extensions to load immediately or to pop up that question about them loading immediately?

2. hb860

hb860 MDL Expert

May 7, 2010
    I like the idea about the repo, but it is a hard task to maintain it. Many people have not enough spare time due to their work and family duties.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...