Enter Advanced Debug Mode BIOS Setup on Lenovo Yoga with InsydeH2O EFI BIOS without Modding

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by HHo2016, May 7, 2020.

1. perludum

perludum MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2021
    I have tried yes, but no avail. OneKeyBattery does not exist in configuration though.

2. lordgosub

lordgosub MDL Novice

Feb 11, 2019
    The video is private :(

3. HHo2016

HHo2016 MDL Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Unfortunately I don't recall the specifics of that video now. But I think the person said the keypress sequence is in a diagonal pattern (F1, 1, Q, A, Z, then F2, 2, W, S, X, and so on)...there might be a similar video on YouTube.

Though I think no harm to try my initial way first, to see if it might work for your system.

4. emre66

emre66 MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2019
    Hi there.

I got a Yoga 730-13IWL for very cheap and I'm able to enter debug mode by using the following steps:

1. Turn off the laptop
    2. Press and hold FN + R + N and keep holding them while pressing the power button to turn on the laptop
    3. Release the power button but keep holding FN + R + N keys for about 1 sec and spam the F2 key while you release the FN + R + N keys (you need to be precise or else it won't work and won't enter the debug mode)
    4. Enjoy the debug mode. (My laptop is upgraded to the latest BIOS available btw)

I hope it'll help you guys as well. The IKB and IWL models are very similar, except the IWL being the newer one with WhiskeyLake SoCs.