Entering Windows 7 from BIOS

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by uhyeahah, Jan 10, 2011.

1. uhyeahah

uhyeahah MDL Novice

Jan 10, 2011
    How can i choose OS. In my pc, there are two OS's installed, which are Windows 7 and Windows 7 Loader XE, my pc now always loads the Loader ones, which are error because it keeps giving me the "no xeldu" lines.
    What i'm asking is, how do I choose the Windows 7 one?
    My pc now loads straight away to the loader, without giving me the chance to go into the bootmanager by pressing "R" on my keyboard while booting. could anyone help?

2. greyaburton

greyaburton MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2009
    theres a setting you can use that selects the operating system you want to use as default.can try that,by-go into control panel.click system.on the left click advanced system settings.in the next window will see startup and recovery.click settings.will see a box there that says default operating system.if the one you want is not in the box,click on the little arrow at the end of the box.will see a drop down box with a list of your operating systems.select the one you want.can also select how many seconds you want.than click okay on the bottom of window.and the next one.hope this is what your looking for.have a good one.

3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007