[Exclusive Giveaway] of AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro | 10 Lifetime Upgrades licenses | 2 PCs each

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/1103221774919954433
    Aomei partition is the best program for partition management, recovery, Migrating OS to SSD or HDD. It packs in plethora of useful functions/features for managing partitions etc. and runs light on the PC. Therfore would love to use it.
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Followed on all platforms.

2. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank You Yash Khan and AOMEI team for the giveaway! I want to win a license for AOMEI partition assistant pro since Windows native partition options can't perform certain tasks and free 3rd party tool are very limited.

3. malimiller

malimiller MDL Novice

May 31, 2017
    Hello!

Once upon a time, my hard disk was erased accidentally and I didn't even know a software such as AOMEI partition assistant existed. It could have saved all my important data. I love the features it offers and doing many tasks on hard disks without deleting data.
    I would be so happy to win a licence. I image my hard disks often. I will use the software a lot for many tasks.

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway.

4. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    I want to win AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro and use it for the first time.
    Thank you for this giveaway contest and best of luck to all.

5. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Partitioning a disk is required for various purposes like installing new OS, changing the size of the partition etc.
    Aomei PA does all these very smoothly.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

6. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway @yashkhan
    Aomei PA is definitely all i need for my real partition issues i have on my PC. I have 4 partitions with unalligned storage space and i would like to be able to merge at least two and manage better my free space being 100% sure Aomei will help. I hope i win. Great thanks.

7. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    #47 Raur, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    Thanks a lot @yashkhan , Ms Doris, Ms Delores and AOMEI Team for the awesome giveaway!

AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro, for me, is a complete partition manager for HDD/SSD without data loss and safe and easy to use. Even if Windows native partition options is enough for my partitioning needs, it's limited and complicated at times when performing tasks. Since I'm also using AOMEI Backupper, this will be useful also as a complement for migrating clone drives or partition images to new HDD/SSD. Lifetime license and upgrading is so enticing, I can't help but avail this amazing software in this giveaway. Count me in!

Liked & Followed AOMEI in Facebook.
    Followed in Twitter as well.

Twitter Share

8. australopitheque

australopitheque MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2007
    Hello
    How would AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro help you or Why would you use AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro?
    I used AOMEI once to convert a hard disk from MBR to GPT with windows included and I was amazed at that power and speed.
    I recommend it especially for that.
    but as I have no license, so no other opportunity.

Thanks for the giveaway.
    Count me in!

9. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    #49 kubik67, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    Post deleted, so as he made was re -.

10. peterk1920

peterk1920 MDL Novice

Mar 10, 2019
    Thanks. Count me in

11. Andyxia

Andyxia MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2018
    just need this tools help me recovery my hard disk. very good news.

12. Andyxia

Andyxia MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2018
    How can AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional help you?

it can help me to easily manage my hard drive, easily partition, migrate and copy partitions. very good tools. thanks.

Andy

13. intruder16

intruder16 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway!

14. redlakamora

redlakamora MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2018
    I'm actually using AOMEI Partition Assistant these days and it would really help me if I can get the Professional version so I can convert from GPT disk to MBR and back and of course other useful features. Thanks for the Giveaway !

15. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I have been using AOMEI Backupper Pro for a long time and I am happy with its work. That's why I would also like to use AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro as well. It will allow me to perform operations on disks such as deleting, formatting, splitting, expanding, merging and recovering partitions, depending on my needs. The program also gives me the ability to copy data and move the operating system between drives.
    Thank you for the giveaway.

16. germ9

germ9 MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2013
    #56 germ9, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    I'd like to win a license of AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional because it's very useful to me the lossless conversion of file system between FAT32 and NTFS

Twitter share
    Liked and followed on facebook
    Subscribed https://imgur.com/kh2Hkk6

17. noyz

noyz MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2017
    i have never tried this software yet but i had try other software by aomei which is named aomei backupper (I'm not sure if that is it's correct name because i forgot it). but yeah i would like to have one as i had read i'ts uses and it is actually a useful software for me as an IT student.

18. eemuler

eemuler MDL Senior Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Thanks, i would like to upgrade to SSD and AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional can help to migrate the OS from HDD to SSD. I used to be able to do this manually, but nowadays with all the UEFI and other stuff, I need help.

19. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway my friend.

This software will help me to upgrade my HDD to SSD. Also it is really very useful software it will help me to transform my MBR partition to GPT. Great software.

20. milxon

milxon MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2019
    Required: How can AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional help you?
    I can create/delete/merge/split/resize/move the partition without data loss. It offers more advanced features: migrate OS to SSD/HDD, format/wipe/erase disk, recover lost partition, SSD 4K Alignment, Windows To Go Creator, etc.