[Exclusive Giveaway] of AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro | 10 Lifetime Upgrades licenses | 2 PCs each

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    I have multiplex of hard drives which I need to do partition and manage accord to my requirements but AOMEI free version allows partitioning with limited functionality (only one task at a time).
    Pro version of AOMEI will give superpower :wizard:to me to handle my hard drives more efficiently.

2. NARAS

NARAS MDL Novice

Nov 5, 2017
    I hope to be one of the lucky winners
    AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro is a great program

3. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition has all the right tools for partition administration jobs.
    Please count me in.

4. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    AOMEI partition assistant is much more powerful than normal Disk Management in Windows. Would love a license. Thanks.

5. okastus

okastus MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2017
    It would help me big time :)

6. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @yashkhan for this giveaway

I'm using EASEUS Free version now and would like to replace it with AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional. Given that the license is lifetime with all free updates, I'm assured all updates for future. Apart from usual partition operations such as Format/Copy/Split/Merge/Shrink/Expand, I'm interested in other capabilities such as Partition Alignment, NTFS-to-FAT converter, Primary Partition convert to Logical, and Recovery. Apart from this the integration of AOMEI with WIndows recovery environment looks very useful to me. Lastly, support for XP is great as I still XP. I want to specially mention that "Integrate to Recovery Environment " is also available in the FREE version which is nice thing.

My share below,
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1109282017852555264

Thanks, Grr

7. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway. Getting a new SSD soon, and AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional might come in handy for adding partitions.

8. mazloum

mazloum MDL Junior Member

Mar 21, 2012
    AOMEI partition assistant : I tried almost all free and paid partition software, but the most suitable one was AOMEI partition assistant . Good Job

9. billuakana

billuakana MDL Novice

May 13, 2017

My video of Aomei

10. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    1 week left

11. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2013
    Lifetime Upgrades license you say? You don’t see that every day. I’m in!

12. tawusaw

tawusaw MDL Novice

Mar 15, 2010
    This is a best partition software i have use. Thanks for the giveaway.

13. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Come on .. I want this app ..

14. karthikeyan346

karthikeyan346 MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2016
    It helps me converting GPT to MBR partition without data loss. so I can able to install windows 10 on previous windows.

15. addictedtolearning

addictedtolearning MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2015

thanks for the chance to win, i would like to enter because i enjoy trying out and reviewing all software.

16. SleepingAwake

SleepingAwake MDL Novice

Dec 28, 2018
    Since I plan on getting an SSD for my PC at some point, some partitioning software would be a big help. What I want to do is migrate my current OS (Windows 7 or otherwise) to the SSD. I imagine it will be mostly painless with this software, but I'm sure having partitioning software in general would be very useful.

17. migrane

migrane MDL Novice

Jan 10, 2018
    WOuld like to use AOMEI partition assistant to allow me to resize partitions and convert MBR to GPT type disc even from a USB flash drive

18. Tovadyk

Tovadyk MDL Junior Member

Jul 21, 2015
    AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional help me to copy EXT4 partitions

19. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Aomei partition professional is an excellent utility especially if you work regularly in the computer repair field. It has a lot of tools for doing various jobs such as formatting and and modifying partitions. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use too for a product containing so many utilities. Any problem with your MBR and you can restore it back with Aomei partition pro.
    Thank you for this giveaway.

20. Than cong thuc

Than cong thuc MDL Novice

Mar 28, 2019