[Exclusive Giveaway] WPS Office 2019 - Complete Office Suite (2 x lifetime & 10 x 1-year)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    First of all, i would like to thank for this very good giveaway!
    I would like to win a license for WPS Office in order to be able to edit Microsoft files as i cannot afford to pay huge amounts for a license for this and also for Microsoft Office.
    As far as i read on internet this software can edit even more files than Microsoft Office suite so i would lik to be entered into the draw to have it. Everyone needs a great office tool nowadays.

I followed them on twitter.

2. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway. Would like to win because need an alternative to M$ Office.

3. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks for giveaway
    1.i want use it as alternate ms office.it is very helpful to me
    2.done
    3.ok
    4.ok
    5.:fishing1::animatedwink:

Twitter
    Facebook

4. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Thanks @khanyash for opportunity to win a license for good alternative to Microsoft office ; being high compatibility with Microsoft office files without system impact besides ability to handle PDF files with file repair feature making it competitive to Microsoft office

5. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Many thanks for this exclusive giveaway @khanyash.
    I must admit i`ve never tested this software before although i`d heard good things about it. I am currently using an old M$Office suite so if i win this software i will try it, being extremely attracted to its features like: PDF Editor, lots on online templates for various things and PC - android integration and advanced spreadsheets. This is a feature i am the most interested into.
    I hope i win a license for it.

:angel_not:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    i will be very happy to get rid of ms office. this is a good giveaway. thanks.

7. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    WPS office is the perfect MSoffice alternative with many features, is more lightweight, has OCR etc. Thanks for exclusive giveaway!!!!!! followed on all platforms!!

8. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I have never tried any office other than Microsoft. This giveaway is a good chance to use another office which includes all the features I need. In addition, it is compatible with Microsoft office and support PDF and OCR tools

9. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanks for the giveaway, I hope I win just because I got lost my interest for Microsoft and want a new project to try. :)

10. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this spectacular giveaway @khanyash :)

Never tested this on Windows platform before but I have installed it many years ago in my Android phone. I was satisfied with its performance and it is highly compatible with a lot of formats. I am currently using a MS Office subscription and intend to replace it with this awesome alternative, with great features like: WPS Cloud PDF Editor, multi-platform integration and lightweight installation. Hoping to win a license (lifetime if I'm lucky or even a year license) and try other special features. Count me in! :)

Liked/Following on Facebook and Twitter
    Subscribed in Youtube too.

11. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    I am a user of old MS Office version and I'm not very happy to buy they new product because of very high price and lack of compatibility on older OS versions.
    Therefore, WPS seems to be a good product for me.
    Also because of ability to change interface from ribbon to classic and vice versa.

Kind regards

12. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    3 Days Left

13. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Execl word is my mandatory document type
    WPS Office 2019 can help me edit save execl word file
    Thanks for the giveaway

14. phobic

phobic MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway! WPS Office is one of the best Microsoft Office alternatives. It has a similar interface and supports all the Office formats. I want to win a license so I can replace LibreOffice with it.

15. Quaint10

Quaint10 MDL Member

Mar 15, 2018
    Thanks for giveaway. Wps is good office tool which give u lite face interface of microsoft office i uses this on my android too.i need this lkey cause free version content ad.

16. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to win the WPS Office 2019 license because it is a good alternative to the popular Microsoft Office, it is an office Suite that can open almost any type of file that is fully compatible with Microsoft Office and save documents in PDF format. MS Office includes three state-of-the-art office programs: a text editor, a presentation Creator, and a spreadsheet program.

Liked/Followed/Subscribed WPS Office
    Facebook Share

17. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway, Khanyash. I'm using the free version of WPS Office and would like to win the Premium version, which offers a lot more features.

18. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Few Hours Left

19. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @khanyash , Lillian, and WPS Team :)

I'd really want to win a WPS Office 2019 license because I'd like to use a great Office suite alternative like WPS Office, as it can edit, create and save any compatible Microsoft Office files with ease and fast too. WPS files can be also be converted to PDF format and has a powerful OCR feature. MS Office offers expensive subscription unlike WPS Office. Count me in please! :)

Liked, followed and subscribed to WPS in any social media.

20. acasac

acasac MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2019
    I use the free version and like it. I want the premium version to remove ads and other benefits like PDF tools, etc.