** Experimental method to insert nVidia SLI certificate into the BIOS **

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by andyp, Sep 30, 2009.

1. l33tlinuxh4x0r

l33tlinuxh4x0r MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    #101 l33tlinuxh4x0r, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
    I am trying to get this to work.. When I patched the bios and added a slic it seemed to work however everest aka aida64 doesn't recognize my patched bios... did I do something wrong or do I need to reinstall windows or something?

Thanks in advance for the help

EDIT: I just needed to reinstall windows and now everest aka aida64 sees it.

2. QcMarque

QcMarque MDL Novice

Aug 5, 2009
    Hey guys... I'm looking for the hal.dll mod tool (9a is the latest I've read). Every link I find points to xdev, but comes up with a 404 error. Even a PM to a link would be great.

Thanks!

3. opieum

opieum MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2012
    I am not sure how dead this thread is. But I was hoping for some updated links to the tools if this is still possible. I know with hyperSLI being the tool of choice to enable SLI and all its great. I have a Tyan S8225 board that has 4 PCIe slots. And I was hoping to just get SLI working on this board. What would I need to do if to get this work working? I can post up all the needed info to make this work. RW file and all that if needed.

In my case having hypersli results in a BSOD regardless of driver version. I presume this has to do with the fact that its a hypervisor (and why it doesnt play well with other virtualization tools) My only real option is to add the cert in using this method. Any help is appreciated.