EXPIRED![MDL Exclusive]24 Hours Giveaway of EaseUS Todo Backup

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    [​IMG]

1st. I would like to thank Ms Sarah Monica from EaseUS, for giving us the opportunity for this Giveaway. MDL is partnered with EaseUS has brought to our members an unlimited 24 hours EaseUS Todo Backup to commemorate the World Backup Day.

Visit the giveaway page- http://www.easeus.com/giveaways/todo-backup.html
    enter your name and email address then the license will be sent to your mail.

Download- http://download.easeus.com/trial/tbh_trial_installer.exe

Learn more detailed information, please visit the page URL - http://www.easeus.com/backup-software/
    The Giveaway is valid for 24 hours only. Get your code and activate the copy within 24 hours.

Terms and conditions;
    Download the software and activate using the codes you received from email within 24 hours.
    It can get minor upgrade/update for 1 year.
    It can be reinstalled in same computer.
    It has a lifetime validity.

[h=2]This Giveaway has been expired.
    Hope to see you next time!

[/h]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    #2 Dark Knight, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    From the Giveaway page ....
    "Each registration code can only be used once."

Seems kind of useless to use backup software that is only good for one install, isn't it?
    What if the system crashes and you need to reinstall the software? I guess all your backups become useless unless you lay out the cash for the software, in which case I might have just as well bought it from the start, then really what good was the giveaway because the software wound up being "not really free".

If you going to give software away .... then do just that, give it away permanently.

Use Macrium Reflect Free because it's really free.

I really hate when software companies try to make you think they are doing this great thing for you when in reality all they are doing is pulling a fast one on you, because sooner or later let's face it you WILL need to reinstall it.
    Ms. Monica needs to reword the giveaway page then restart the giveaway.

If you REALLY want Todo without installation limitations go here: http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=EaseUS_Todo_Backup_Home_free
    The giveaway is in Russian so you'll need to translate, the giveaway is still going on but I do not know for how much longer.
    After downloading everyone gets the same key:
    FP8GN-N7H9L-WIUEH-UPUYC-1VECD

With the above giveaway, you can download Todo Home completely free, plus get free updates within version 8 without installation limitations.

From the giveaway site (Translated from Russian):

Free license EaseUS Todo Backup Home

No Russian language

To receive a free license, follow these steps:

1. Download EaseUS Todo Backup Home 8.2 (92.6 MB).

Available with English interface. Supported OS: 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. Install and activate the Home version license code:

FP8GN-N7H9L-WIUEH-UPUYC-1VECD

Compare versions of EaseUS Todo Backup.
    Unlike the free version of Home adds the following features:
    - Backup and restore Outlook;
    - Differential backup, backup scheduling;
    - Exclude files from backups;
    - High compression, password protection, notification through email, use commands.

Terms of action

- This is a lifetime license for one (1) user for home use
    - Free updates within 8 versions
    - No free technical support
    - The program must be downloaded, installed and registered before this action is completed

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    In that case make a system image. No need to reinstall this back up software.:D

4. Dark Knight

Jul 14, 2013
    Exactly! then I don't need Todo , I can create an image right from within Windows :D No software needed!

5. user_hidden

user_hidden MDL Expert

Dec 18, 2007
    if you have an issue with the software offered don't use it.
    comparing it to what other apps may or may not do is irrelevant.

6. Dark Knight

Jul 14, 2013
    I don't have an issue with the software however I do have a problem with the software being advertised as free but then when you get to the giveaway page and read the fine print, one is only entitled to a one time install, it kind of defeats the purpose of the software should you have to install it again and want to use the backups you created with it.

If you noticed I posted a better alternative for the very same software above...... without the limitations.;)

7. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    #7 sid_16, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    (OP)
    I'm waiting for a reply from EasyUs To Do regarding the validity and upgrade/update of this back up software till then this thread is locked. No more debate.:D

This back up software is valid for a lifetime, it can be reinstalled in the same computer and can get minor upgrade for 1 year.