Expired![MDL Exclusive] Cyberghost 5 three months premium licenses!

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    Nice will pass this along to my dad! As I use mullvad personally! It does work great. I wonder if I can game on it without worry of the feeble attempts of denial of service hahaha.

2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    UPDATE;
    Only
    2180 keys left!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bio Hazard

Bio Hazard MDL Member

Nov 23, 2013
    lol doesn't matter how many keys are left cos the keys don't work:mad:
    this thread should have been taken down.
    what a waste of time.

4. Forever

Forever Guest

Sorry, ppl who asked thru PM but i can't activate anymore, i m getting this screen now(although there are more than 2,000 keys remaining) :
    [​IMG]

5. leebo_28

leebo_28 MDL Senior Member

Jun 12, 2011
    well I have a key..but regardless of what I do..it comes back invalid:beee:

6. Triple Nickel

Triple Nickel MDL Novice

Nov 4, 2014
    I assume the key will not work for me because I already have a previous CG promo from my IP...o_O

It's worth a shot, it may work for you.... see Forever's post #53 here;
    h**p://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/59251-MDL-Exclusive-Cyberghost-5-three-months-premium-licenses!?p=996456&viewfull=1#post996456

I don't want it to go to waste.... so I have ONE key from this promo... if someone needs it send me PM...:)

I'll check PM later today and update this post when it's gone...

7. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    I just tried using the activation key that I got and it turns out it's also invalid... :weep: I even tried typing it all manually.

8. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    #68 Threat, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Not sure about the legitimacy of this giveaway - They claim 2180 keys still left ... get your email address, and then tell you no keys left.

hmm.

I know some of the earlier people may have got them ok but find it hard to imagine 10,000 members on here claimed them in that short a time. Given the lack of clear availability remaining makes me wonder.

It doesn't help there case when they can't appear to have an automatic counter on the form but know how many have been issued when you activate. If there really are non left why are they accepting your email address. Seems more like building a mailing list for spamming offers to?

Not intended at a dig at Sid at all, this seems more suss about the intentions of CyberGhost themselves. Less of a real giveaway more of a clever marketing strategy.

9. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Well that explains a lot.

Still think it's wrong they taking people email addresses though since they not offering any keys now.

11. Bio Hazard

Bio Hazard MDL Member

Nov 23, 2013
    The worst is even you got the keys, it'll say invalid when try to regitster. Look how many people is complaining.

12. Forever

Forever Guest

Do u have the key, i would like to try and activate it :rolleyes:

13. johots

johots MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2014
    I used it last year, really works for me. :cool:

14. Hotbird64

Hotbird64 MDL Developer

Jan 5, 2013
    They sent out email today:

Hello Ghostie,

We are really sorry to announce you that there was a problem in the system and therefore the key you recently received for free (3 months Premium) is not functional.

Please go again here and type in your email address so you can receive a new key.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and have extended the activation deadline of the keys until 20th of March 2015.

Go and grab yourself the key!

Kind regards,

The CyberGhost Team

15. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    #75 sid_16, Feb 9, 2015
    (OP)
    1.Download CyberGhost software from this page:
    http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en/download

2.Go to direct link:
    http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us/campaign/mydigitallive_feb15

3.You will receive your activation code by email.

4.In the software, click "Enter Activation Code".

(Alternatively, open the CyberGhost VPN Account Management, click on the link "Create a New Account" and enter the activation code under "My subscriptions")

[​IMG]

Note:
    Offer valid until end of all licenses.

9744 keys left!

screenshot-
    [​IMG]

16. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    #76 sid_16, Feb 9, 2015
    (OP)
    Can't access the page directly something is wrong with Firefox and G.C is very slow.
    Forever please make a screenshot and post here.

Again this thread is hijacked & posted all over the net. So MDLians , if you really want then grab it before its too late.

17. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    See the screen shot, how quickly the key numbers are decreasing!?!

18. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Received the key. If anybody has problems and wants this key, PM me please.

19. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I believe nothing is wrong with FF or Chrome, they're slow due a lot of traffic :biggrin:

20. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    I mailed CG Romania about the discontent/problem people were feeling/facing, while activating CG and made them aware about the giveaway thread being hijacked all over the net and posting it as if they are organizing this giveaway not MDL . The CG person in my contact told me his/her inability to control the hijacking but can re promote the same 10,000 keys and extend the period.But the new promo keys are diminishing like ice melting in boiling temperature:p. That's all.:D