EXPIRED ! [MDL Exclusive for 5 days] MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    1st. I would like to thank Ms Jenne Q of MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal for giving us an opportunity to get a '5' days Giveaway of the famous MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal exclusively to our forum members.

About MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal.

Support for various storage devices and file formats

MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal Edition can recover data from hard disk drive, SD card, USB flash disk, memory card, optical disc and other storage media.

This data recovery software can recover data of different types such as images, texts, videos, music, emails, etc.

MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal Edition is able to recover lost data from dynamic disk volume. There is no limitation to file size.

[​IMG]
    Five powerful functional modules help users recover all lost data

MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal Edition provides users with five powerful data recovery functional modules:

• "Undelete Recovery": is able to recover mistakenly deleted files and folders.
    • "Damaged Partition Recovery": can help users recover data from current partition such as damaged partition, if the drive is displayed as RAW or Windows asks "Do you need to format this drive?"
    • "Lost Partition Recovery": can recover data from lost or deleted partition.
    • "Digital Media Recovery": is available for users to recover photos, music files, videos and other digital media files from portable storage devices such as memory card, memory stick and USB flash disk.
    • "CD/DVD Recovery": is available for users to recover deleted or lost data from formatted or scratched CD/DVD.

[​IMG]
    Data recovery process

Choose needed functional module in the main interface of data recovery software for Windows according to current situation at first. Then, scan the storage device where lost data were. After that, fulfill data recovery if the preview effect is satisfying (Check the data needing to be recovered, and then save them to a secure location).

[​IMG]
    Flexible, precise and rapid data recovery service

• MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal Edition provides two scanning modes: Quick Scan and Full Scan. Users can choose the more suitable one according to actual demands.
    • Users just need to directly perform data recovery operation since this data recovery software can load previous scanning effect.
    • "Advanced Setting": certain function allows users to set file system and file type needing to be scanned in advance so as to rapidly find needed data.
    • "Advanced Filter": via which, undesired data can be filtered out according to file format, size and creation date. Thus, users can save much time spent on data searching.
    • "Find file": this function is available for users to scout for needed data by entering corresponding file name and format.
    • "File Preview": with the help of this function, users can preview files (like pictures) smaller than 20 MB, and quickly find lost pictures.

Homage , download link & key below;
    Homepage-
    http://minitool.com/data-recovery-software/power-data-recovery-personal.html

Download -
    http://www.powerdatarecovery.com/download/pdr68-giveaway-revised-eidtion.exe

An universal code to register the product;
    AVVU4S3V4PAUSS34MFM3A8K4ASXUW84U

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

EXPIRED !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Loloflat6

Loloflat6 MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2015
    Thanks ! :worthy:

Minitool is a powerfull tool to manage, mount, and backup partitions and disks.

3. ari_m

ari_m MDL Novice

Mar 22, 2015
    Thanks Sid and Ms Jenne Q from MiniTool
    Its great tool for backup.

4. Emunator

Emunator MDL Novice

Apr 20, 2010
    Big thanks for this nice tool.

5. Jenne Q and Sid, thank you so much!

6. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    I've use Mini-Tool's Partition Manager in the past and it worked flawlessly. I had never used the MiniTool Power Data Recovery program. In fact I didn't even know they offered one. :eek: But I thought I'd give it a try because whenever I tried to use Piriform's Recuva I was very disappointed with the results.

I had downloaded a 900MB ZIP file with 150 PDF's in it. I had extracted all of the PDF's and when I got done, I deleted all of them, the ZIP file *and* the sub-directory that contained them. Then I started up the Undelete/Recovery option in the Data Recovery program and pointed it to my archive partition where the erased files were, and I was stunned at the results.

It showed me a directory tree of the erased files, the directories and all the files that were extracted from the ZIP file. I checked them all. The program ran very quickly and recovered every one of them. Even though the files were recovered, I didn't hold out much hope that the contents would be recovered. I was wrong about that. With but a few exceptions *ALL* of the PDF files were readable. There were some garbled pages in a few of them but nothing major.

Without question this was the best Un-erase program I have ever tried. It ran very fast on the 700MB Archive Partition, and identified all the erased files in an easy to use and navigate tree format. The fact that all of the files that were extracted and the original ZIP file could be recovered was pretty amazing.

The fact that the files were on a separate partition helped out a lot. If the files were on the C:\ drive, and if I had to install the program to recover the files, the success rate might have been lower. But if you had already installed it, and then deleted some files by accident, and ran the program immediately, your chances of recovering them would be almost 100%.

This program will become a permanent part of my list of installed programs.

Thanks to all that made this offer possible.

7. c0ltran3

c0ltran3 MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2015
    Many thanks for this program.