Few thinks to make Windows 10 Like Windows 8.x

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Jazz, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Jazz

Jazz MDL Senior Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. vebuntu

vebuntu MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2013
    Or use Windows 8.1 :D

3. CaffeinePizza

CaffeinePizza MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2013
    WHY? Just why -.-

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Why not making it to looks like Windows XP or even 95? (Joking!)

As There will be a lot changes on the way to Final for W10TP, what's the reason to think about such changes yet? There not to much differences between Windows 8.x and the TP, special not in the layout. It's still quite a long way to go from this Pre-Alpha (W10TP is just an Milestone) to even Beta and Pre-RTM. As this time the time frame is shorten by MS, the changes will come much faster and will therefore keep the 'hackers' more busy, question is jut: which what result?!

From my point of view, to really to start thinking about to 'adjust' this OS to the personal use, the Pre-RTM would the one to go. It's interesting to see and read all the Pro's and Con's, it's just to much to early IMHO.

As I wrote, I've read a lot on this forum about it, but adopted anything, I just keep that OS running as I was get it from the Developer. Further on I'll do all upcoming Updates and note the changes, just keep it the way I've done till now.

Keeping an Eye on the Caution Notes given by the Dev, not using the OS as an productive one with any sensitive data, which include to avoid the use of my normal passwords etc, is all I need at this early time to get an idea what will come up (maybe) in the final.

That's just my 2 Satangs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...