[FORK] SimpliSeven: of MDL Win 7 Tool for SiMPLiX UpdatePack AiO ISO (with install.wim/esd) Creation

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Deleted member 1435102, Oct 7, 2022.

1. #1 Deleted member 1435102, Oct 7, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2022
  2. yes i know last time i make this thread enthusiast get angry, but now i tell truth about this script. so enthusiast, please dont get angry, and i f any problem is there, you can tell.
    also tito i am sorry so pls dont lock this thread, but if i do crime, and need punishment, then no problem do whatever i deserve.

3. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    It's legitimate to make a fork .. it's not a crime
    It's happening all time see GitHub for example :D
    Some of the greatest project here, based on other people ideas
    I steal some ideas from abbodi1406 for officertool
    As long as you respect other & give credit is fine

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. George King

George King MDL Expert

Aug 5, 2009
    Seems like I need to review and release my own Seven2ESD to make more custom options for all Windows 7 editions and versions :movingtongue:

P.S. Anyway I checked original tool long time ago and there are various things that could be improved and fork is good idea to achieve it :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Chuterix

Chuterix MDL Senior Member

Apr 18, 2022
    don’t i think seven2esd would release too late? (in other words, not immediately but after vista2esd; also esu would be over if we don’t see anything from m$, also considering xp posready 2009 updates is over and xp2esd was made 2 years later)
    also maybe fork is good. @Dir3ctr1x says this script was modified, in the original thread.

pray enthousiast doesn’t get angry at this thread too

6. aquarius84

aquarius84 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2012
    The Enthousiast tool is awesome, but I admit every new version I edit the script because I only need to create HomePremium and Professional

7. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Restored the thread.

A request to everyone: Please keep the (useless) drama aside and participate in the development. A forum thrives on constructive criticism and mutual involvement, not name calling and flaming.