Free Windows 10 for Insider Preview MS Accounts

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by vvvvvvxxxx, Jun 19, 2015.

1. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    What this means that if you are insider, yes you can put copy on top of 10130, that is verified, but the thing is everytime their is a new build, bugs or not, you will be required, to download and install, install all your programs again if you did clean install, or if you don't, it carry over the bugs on previous build, your biggest nightmare is waking up to new buggy build that you are required to install, you say no, not going to install anymore, fine, they time bomb you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Don

Don MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    I find it hard to believe that people don't have legal qualifying OSes so they can avoid that mess. Who would want to be a part of that?

3. Superfly

Superfly MDL Expert

Jan 12, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    Not me, I was at first, even formatted 8.1 Pro off computer, well seems like the rules changed everyday, so formatted again, put 8.1 Pro back on, will upgrade that, then do clean install.:D 8.1 Pro on 2 computers:D

5. netmaniack

netmaniack MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    That was expected. Gabe never said that WIN 10 will be free for insiders and You can freely opt-out and still be activated. You can but that version will be activated whit insider key and will expire. I can't believe people are dreaming and expecting some gifts that big in first place. That think they read that and after clarification, Microsoft is the bad company and:"I will go Linux, Mac or Win XP forever".