Fujitsu Amilo Pi 1505 EEPROM

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by furybubu, Mar 30, 2008.

1. furybubu

furybubu MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2008
  2. gtrevize

gtrevize MDL Novice

Apr 14, 2009
    Amilo BIOS problem

Well, what you can do is to contact the Fujitsu technical service if you own the buying ticket of the laptop in order to ask them for a password (a kind of individual master password can be make for every amilo based on the numerical code that your bios gives to you every time that you exceed the number of trials -you can enter 3 times a wrong password, it shows you a numerical code, and you have to reset again-).

It will work only if your bios is the original Fujitsu bios. I have a similar problem, but that cannot be solved in that way because I installed an Alienware bios in order to be able to install 4Gb of ram, many people do that successfully, but I forgot to remove my old password, and the Alienware bios reads the password in a different way and doesnt accept the old one.

To remove the battery doesnt make anything cause the password in a laptop is stored in a eeprom, and it seems that there is no master pasword other than the kind that I told before.

I have the equipment to write the eeprom and/or the bios, but I do know have the original bios in order to write it manually using a programmer. Does any one have it? I would be very grateful. I am not able to use my computer since weeks! And I continue looking for the content of the original bios for my Amilo Xi 1526.

Thanks! And hope to be useful, furybubu.

3. 2centsworth

2centsworth MDL Senior Member

Feb 12, 2008
  4. rswoody2000

rswoody2000 MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2009
    pwd-fsc didnt work

Hey,
    I too have the PI 1505 and i get a 5 digit code (01805) and when i enter that code into the program i get an error message....

File "<string>", line 68, in <module>
    File "<string>", line 4, in codeToBytes
    ValueError: invalid literal for int () with base 10:' '

Am i doing something wrong? I ran this program from my work computer

5. gtrevize

gtrevize MDL Novice

Apr 14, 2009
    The same happens to me (my code is 07980)

6. rswoody2000

rswoody2000 MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2009
    Frustrating isnt it? For their support to help me i need to prove i own it and i purchased my laptop more than 3 years ago and am not sure if i still got the receipt. If you are successfull then i would appreciate it if you let me know how you did it and il do the same if i find another solution on the net

7. dogber1

dogber1 MDL Novice

Apr 22, 2009
  8. mx545

mx545 MDL Novice

May 8, 2009
    thx, dogber1, but most of links doesnt work!
    any help??