Galaxy S III Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by jetjock, Aug 4, 2013.

1. jetjock

jetjock MDL Senior Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Anyone here know anything about converting photos to wallpaper on a Galaxy S III? Will give details if anyone can help.

jetjock :plane:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. johnnygt

johnnygt MDL Senior Member

Jun 18, 2011
    mmmh why don't you gust select it to be a wallpaper under settings ?

3. jetjock

Mar 6, 2010
    The problem I have is not so simple. I have photos that I'd like to use but they do not fit on the home screen. I can see part of the photo on one screen and when I swipe to the next screen, can see more of it. The wallpaper covers two or three screens. I have tried various image sizes and resolutions with no luck.

jetjock :plane:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    copy one of the original wallpapers to your PC.

If you have Photoshop ( or your preferred photo editing app ) open that pic and find what it's dimensions are.

Make a copy of a pic you would like to use and open it in Photoshop. Resize to what the original wallpaper size was. Copy pic to phone. Select as wallpaper. Sounds like it should work to me..

5. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Install PicSpeed Wallpapers from Google Play, now go into Gallery and choose your photo you want as wallpaper, hit the 3 dots menu button and choose Set Picture As, now PicSpeed App will appear in choice of apps to set the wallpaper, choose that and then choose the 3rd landscape option under the photo on the very right side of the 3 options, then hit Set - that will set the photo static entirely on 1 screen, no scroll

6. jetjock

Mar 6, 2010
  7. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
  8. jetjock

Mar 6, 2010
  9. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    :) Good stuff

10. neetaiphone

neetaiphone MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2013
    the tutorial by mrmagic is helpful I hope now you can change the wallpaper on your android phone.