Game Tweaks

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by HMonk, Dec 30, 2008.

1. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Drakie

Drakie MDL Novice

Dec 29, 2008
    Thanks, will have a good read once I finish what im doing :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. angelina9

angelina9 MDL Novice

Jun 8, 2009
    #3 angelina9, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    Thanks dear for sharing your words and the sites

Angelina Jacob

4. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    You are welcome

"Thanks dear"

I like that. :)

Monk

5. gugu_boy

gugu_boy MDL Novice

Jul 11, 2009
    THank you, very useful

6. mathewhayden

mathewhayden MDL Novice

Sep 21, 2009
    Hello..
    I read your post and I would like to say that I fond of different type of games. I have checked that web site which you have given and it is really good for games. I like it very much. Thank you very much for sharing this web site with us. I think everybody likes it. You have done a good job so keep doing good work.

7. MichaelTomrow

MichaelTomrow MDL Novice

Jul 13, 2009
    Resist the Fear
    Simply follow the characters down the hallway as this nightmare recreates the opening of the game. Eventually you'll arrive at a third twisted floating dimension for your final showdown with Scarecrow. Head up the stairs to find a large gap and a wall that moves from right to left. Equip your Line Launcher and use it to zip to the opposite ledge when the wall is out of view.

Here the massive Scarecrow will take up position haunting over you one final time. As in previous encounters, avoid his evil gaze at all costs. Wait for him to look to the right, then jump the small gap and Crouch behind the short chunk of cover. When the gaze passes over you to the left, run further to the right and climb the wall. Make you way along this long path and the Scarecrow will summon a horde of skeletons to attack you. They're pretty flimsy compared to some of the inmates you've been fighting so any one of them will generally fall to pieces after a hit or two.

Once you defeat the skeletons, continue up the path where you eventually find a break in the wall. Stop here to observe Scarecrows pattern and timing. As soon as his gaze leaves the wall you're hiding behind from the right, take off running after it to the right. Climb up the wall then Crouch behind the piece of cover at the top. Wait for the gaze to swing to the left then run and hop over the short fence to find cover behind a nice big wall.

Jump to the right as soon as the evil gaze swings that way. While you'll feel like you need to vault up and over the raised platform with the two figures on it, you actually need to towards the camera (foreground) and take cover behind the platform as the gaze swings back by. Once it passes, continue to the right and jump to the next walled ledge. Jump the next gap then climb to the raised level and hide behind the wall here. Watch as a big metal wall like you saw earlier will move from right to left. You need to use this moving wall as cover. Run along with it between you and Scarecrow from the left all the way to the right.

Wait for the gaze to move to the right and hop the small gap then climb up over the wall here. Crouch behind the desk with the monitor on it and wait for the gaze to swing back to the left. Stand up and run to the right and you'll jump to the top of a cage that will drop down. You're safe down here. Wait for the gaze to swoop past then Grapple up to the next cage and more right to find more cover. The bat signal is just to the right in a small alcove. When Scarecrow isn't looking, run up to the bat signal to trigger a scene.

BOSS: Scarecrow
    After the scene, you'll appear in a smaller area with the Scarecrow looming over you. He won't be trying to kill you with his gaze here, instead he'll be summoning skeletons to attack you and simply watching the fight. You need to fight your way through waves of enemies here. After each wave, a new spot light will turn on and hurt Scarecrow. Turn all three on to defeat him.

The first wave is pretty straight forward. The skeletons are not above attacking in quick succession so be ready to Counter them. Once you start to build even a small combo, each hit will shatter a skeleton. More will climb out of the ground during this wave but it shouldn't be a problem. Defeat them all to turn on the first spotlight.

The second wave will consist of one giant skeleton. Keep your distance and wait for him to charge. When he does, Quick Throw a batarang at him and dive out of the way. The beast will smash into pieces against the wall and another spotlight will turn on.

The third wave will have a ton of normal skeletons and then one giant one. Keep your distance from the big one while you fight the smaller ones. Just be sure to keep an eye on him. Watch for him to charge and then stop what your doing, Quick Throw a batarang and then dive out of the way. He'll harmlessly smash against the wall leaving to simply worry about killing the remaining basic skeletons with your fists. Smash and Counter your way through the remaining enemies. Once you've defeated them all the third spotlight will be turned on and you'll return to Intensive Treatment