general questions about windows 7 and bois mod.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by kETE, Jul 11, 2009.

1. kETE

kETE MDL Novice

May 3, 2009
    #1 kETE, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
    Hello all.

I'm glad to participate in this forum

i have some question that i know some of its answers , but i ask them to ensure about everything before windows 7 rtm signed-off.

I have Asus F9E SERIES , with slic 2.0 , came with vista biz, and by your help i change vista version to ultimate , thats what i name , cool :)

and now i read in every post about windows 7 activation that it need slic 2.1 not 2.0 , so i have some questions about that

1- i know ( for now ) there is no 2.1 asus slic exist yet , but untill it leaks i want to know how exactly i can replace my slic with 2.1 slic when its available ?
    2- how i can backup my bois slic so if anything goes wrong i can restore my bois state to the original ?

3- what i need to upload to request bois mod for my asus laptop ?

i have many questions but i don't remember it all , wow thats crazy i know but really i don't remember it for now :)

thanks for your great forum

2. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    1. Either mod it yourself per the plethora of info on this board, or request a mod.

2. download a copy of the bios from Asus website..

3. A link to the bios and the request in proper format..see the instructions.

Al the answers are in the forums. Most are in the stickies...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...