Geniune Windows 10 Pro installation

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Darko97, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Darko97

Darko97 MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2018
    Hi everyone, since im complete newbie in this topic, i came here to ask for help, if it's allowed ofc.

I've been researching for couple of days for ways to get myself completly geniune clean Windows 10 Pro, and how to activate it permanently, and after seeing numerous suspicious and fishy guides i finally reached this site and if i understood right, there are only 2 ways to do it beside buying licenced key:

1. Getting Win 7 SP1 and activating it with "DAZ" actiavtor and after that upgrade it to Win 10, then after that performing again clean install by downloading Windows 10 Pro ISO from Microsoft's original site, since Windows remembered hardware and will be activated automatically;

2. Just downloading Windows 10 Pro ISO from original site and after installation activating it with KMSpico activator i found on this site.

So my questions are:
    First of all, did i understood everything correctly ?
    Are both ways still eligible to use ?
    Is there any difference that is noticeable ( Like i'll have to activate it again someday if i decide to reinstall windows again if i do it with 2nd way with KMSpico activator ) or it doesn't matter since i will be getting same result in the end, it's just different way to do it ?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for bothering you with such a simple thing :)

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Both ways still work well!

I would go with "1" because it will work with no problems and will also create within the "upgrade" process to W10 an HWID. Once you got the HWID, which is happening at the Upgrade from W7 to W10 you could use that Computer (you used) as many times as you like to clean (etc.) re-install W10 and get it auto-activate each time, no Product Key needed.

KMSPico is a KMS Host activation which is works to 180 days, if not the auto-activation is enabled. Despite what others maybe tell, using a Non-Authorized activation, which KMS-Pico and those other KMS Clients using, it's according to the existing Law illegal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AnthonyStark

AnthonyStark MDL Novice

Oct 17, 2015
    Can I use the first way the OP mentioned to activate Windows 10 Enterprise versions?

4. joluboga

joluboga MDL Member

Dec 4, 2011
    No

5. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    The difference is that KMS activation lasts for 180 days after which, must be activated again. But if you use DAZ, you can get unlimited activation, no time limitations, no any other limitations. And you do not depend on any of the Key Management Service servers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. AnthonyStark

AnthonyStark MDL Novice

Oct 17, 2015
    Thanks for the quick reply, so using a KMS activator is the only way (of course besides buying a key) to activate an Enterprise version of Windows 10? (Based from what I have read so far on this forum).

7. joluboga

joluboga MDL Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Based from what you have read on this forum, yes. On a different forum... maybe.

8. Darko97

Darko97 MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2018
    Thank you very much for your answer, i decided i will do it "1" way, and as i recall there was something mentioning somewhere that i need registered Microsoft Account for Windows to be activated genuinely or it was just assumption, but also i have to ask is there any guide for full reinstallation process or link provided for that "clean" Windows 7 SP1 ISO required for DAZ loader or i can find it on Microsoft's site too, and DAZ activator is actually this loader https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/windows-loader-download.58464/ ?

9. Darko97

Darko97 MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2018
    Thanks a lot, just one more favor to ask, can you also link me 32 bit version of that ISO, you were more than helpful :)

10. Darko97

Darko97 MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2018
    Thanks a lot again, i'll be back with results when i finish everything :)

11. palikuca

palikuca MDL Member

Oct 23, 2017
    there is a cmd script that creates a digital license for windows 10,
    but I have not seen it here, I can upload it to you and give you the link via PM

the cmd script is only for windows 10

12. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    You (or the one you got it from) got it from here;)

13. palikuca

palikuca MDL Member

Oct 23, 2017
    that can be natural :oops:

14. Darko97

Darko97 MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2018
    Have anyone got new dl link for this sp1 x64 bcs this one doesnt work anymore? :/