genuine..but the non-genuine message appear constantly..what's wrong?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by gamepoint, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamepoint

gamepoint MDL Senior Member

Jan 4, 2010
  2. cba1986

cba1986 MDL Member

Nov 17, 2009
    HrOffline: 0x8004FE22

It seems that you have problems with offline validation.

3. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    the Guy that was talking to was told to remove the WAT kb update that the link that swan was talking about. He said it fixed the problem for him. Not sure if it will come back if you reinstall that update.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    also look up supremo phantom to fix your office... google =)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Could that really be giving him the issue? I thought OGA had nothing to do with windows activation status?

6. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    I haven't seen an invalid office message but I bet it is ambiguous enough to confuse allot of people. Another common problem are the reminders to activate, people think they are non genuine because they get the reminders but the MGAdiag report will show genuine while the OS is still within the grace period, or at least that is my experience.

7. gamepoint

gamepoint MDL Senior Member

Jan 4, 2010
    thanx guys for ur concern.I think maybe rite now we can mark this thread as solved because eventhough the message still appear each time i log on,i didn't get any "thi copy of windows is not genuine" at the bottom of my screen or any black screen..i also dunno wat is the cause of this problems,after trying each of suggestions,BUT,apart from that..u guys ROCKS!!!thanx for all suggestions and advice..i really appreciate it!!