get yourself Windows 7 free and legally

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by amdworldx, Aug 16, 2009.

1. trimesh

trimesh MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2009
  2. ryan80

ryan80 MDL Member

Apr 30, 2009
    i think thread starter works for microshat.

3. Sporkman

Sporkman MDL Member

Jul 13, 2009
    some typical 12 year old reply's

4. amdworldx

amdworldx MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    what relates in your comment to the original thread , i see now you can gloat on a patched bios :((

the whole point is you can obtain a legal version without having to goto the extremes of flashing bios or re-writing the bootloader . not everyone here has the capabilities of flashing there bios , not everyone is prepared to risk bricking there motherboard and lastly its free if you are fortunate to live within driving distance of the events.

and you have a MSDN sub well bit of a waste then has there are less fortunate people on here .

no i dont work for microsoft ,i just share some good news when it comes round !!! TAMAM !!

5. tengtengvn

tengtengvn MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    I'll pay you 50 bucks for a spot in SJ. This deal is dead days ago.

6. naddie

naddie MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2007
    Mine is close by, but it's during business hours. I don't feel like taking a whole day off just for a free copy of Windows 7.

7. sansini

sansini MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2008
    How come our hacks won't last forever? My Vista BIOS SLIC machine is still going strong - you must know something that none of the mods team know! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. NameBrand

NameBrand MDL Novice

Feb 16, 2009
    Do I have to sign up as an IT professional? What if I don't have a liscence. What are the requirements upon showing up? Are you saying as a random person I can just show up and get a free copy of windows 7? You were not very clear on what the stipulations are! Please elaborate...

9. amdworldx

amdworldx MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    :):D it is unlikely the slic bios mods are at risk however that oem key has no life. loaders just a short term fix and the kms well . i dont work for MS !!! just sometimes it pays to have a friend !! end of story.

Vista is history ,with Windows 7 bios mods are not always the solution , for lets say those who frequently update motherboards or build there own machines with latest motherboards. .

has for the events all you have todo is register for attendance just fill in the online form .

better to be safe than sorry !!