[Giveaway 3 licenses] of CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 16.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phobic

phobic MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway! That's one of the most powerful media players with a lot of useful features. I would gladly use it as my main movie player and enjoy the new TV mode.

2. jdee

jdee MDL Novice

Apr 24, 2016
  3. johnlgalt

johnlgalt MDL Novice

Aug 21, 2013
    ...because I have bought every pervious version of PowerDVD from 10-15

I bought a Blu-Ray burner several years back, LG's BH10LS30 from Best Buy, which came with an older version of PowerDVD (v8, IIRC) for viewing BDs. I've upgraded to 10, then 11, then 12, then 13, and then 14, and most recently PowerDVD 15 last month (3-19-2016, using a coupon they sent to me for my birthday). I love the features, and even though my old TV Tuner card is now dead, the fact that I am running on Windows 10 and there is no native WMC anymore (yes, I know I can install it after the fact - and I have) means I need an alternative - and I still need PowerDVD for my ever growing BD collection, as I stopped purchasing DVDs over 3 years ago. I just want a single break instead of having to wait for another massive sale for the newest version, which (I've read) works better with WinX than v15 or older.

Thanks to MDL for sponsoring this contest. Good luck to everyone participating.

4. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 16 - plays almost all media formats, has a TV mode and 4k video.
    The program is easy to use.

5. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    i am using my computer for digital tv. i have a dvbs2 card. i had used cyberlink codecs (i think it was version 6) for a long time for their great compatilibity and great quality. now i am using some open source codecs. i will be happy to use cyberlink for media playing and digital tv usage.

6. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #66 sid_16, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    The winners are;
    [​IMG]
    The winning PM will be sent tomorrow.

Download online installer [0.9 MB]
    Code:
    http://update.cyberlink.com/Retail/PowerDVD/DL/TR160314-014/CyberLink_PowerDVD_Downloader.exe

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...